Search found 5 matches
- Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:14 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3794
Re: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
Sorry, I didn't recognize it. When starting drawing the walls the middle seems to be at the end of the wall. When grouping the walls this point changes. I guess that's the reason why I run into trouble. Is there any option to configure a different handling of this point in the middle?
- Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:48 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3794
Re: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
I just noticed that this problem occurs when you connect 2 or more walls. When I create a single wall it fits to the size of the background image. But if I create a second wall and combine them the value inside the distance field shrinks. For example: Wall without connection = 888 cm. Wall with ...
- Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:10 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3794
- Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:59 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3794
Re: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
Thanks for the answer: I scaled it again to 888 / 863 because the CAD drawing contains the walls. It did not help. Then I changed it to 863 / 845 but nothing is changing. The result is still the same. The background image is smaller than the manually created walls but the settings of the walls shows ...
- Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:21 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3794
Scaling issue for the background image, wrong aspect and size
Dear all,
I want to create a 3D model of a house. I've got a CAD plan which was exported to PDF. I want to use it as background image to draw the walls. Therefore I exported it to .png using GIMP.
During import dialog there is just one line which can be used to specify the size of a wall inside the ...
I want to create a 3D model of a house. I've got a CAD plan which was exported to PDF. I want to use it as background image to draw the walls. Therefore I exported it to .png using GIMP.
During import dialog there is just one line which can be used to specify the size of a wall inside the ...
