Yes,thanks, i tried but it is pretty dufficult to pick the right angle, rotation 3d, and furthermore once i change the angle it goes in totaly wrong position. Maybe i have to select it again as you suggest...
Would the below help to draw the roof of my attic ?
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:35 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: 3D rotation of an Object
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5909
- Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:47 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: 3D rotation of an Object
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5909
3D rotation of an Object
Hi,
I am drawing an attic with a pitched roof.
I have designed the roof in SweetHome and saved it as object.
I then import it as object (furniture import) in the main draw of the attic and in included in the library in the category of miscellaneous objects.
Issue is that I need to rotate now ...
I am drawing an attic with a pitched roof.
I have designed the roof in SweetHome and saved it as object.
I then import it as object (furniture import) in the main draw of the attic and in included in the library in the category of miscellaneous objects.
Issue is that I need to rotate now ...