Fantastic - it works, thanks a lot! I didn't know about the plugins for SH3D.
In the end, I selected all objects and used the resize function, in combination with the 'length of drawn line' function.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Change scale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10047
- Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:46 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Change scale
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10047
Change scale
Hello,
I'm new to this forum but couldn't find the solution anywhere. The problem I have is the following:
when designing my apartment, one of the logical steps was to define the scale of the background image (requested as "length of drawn line"). The figure I filled out was not correct, but yet I ...
I'm new to this forum but couldn't find the solution anywhere. The problem I have is the following:
when designing my apartment, one of the logical steps was to define the scale of the background image (requested as "length of drawn line"). The figure I filled out was not correct, but yet I ...