Thanks to all. I am up and running now.
John
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:57 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3D view won't select upper level
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5187
- Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:18 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3D view won't select upper level
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5187
Re: 3D view won't select upper level
Thank-you, this has solved half the problem, as I didn't expext selected level to show all levels up to the selected level. I have now managed to view upstairs by modifying the eye-level in the 3D modify options to a suitable height. Is this the only way to move the visitor between floors, or am I ...
- Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:34 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3D view won't select upper level
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5187
3D view won't select upper level
Hello to all
I am a new user working on a PC with Windows XP. I have built a (minimum) 2 level model of my house, but am having problems with the 3d view. The aerial view is fine and I can run the virtual visitor view of the ground floor, but I can't get the virtual visitor view of the upper floor ...
I am a new user working on a PC with Windows XP. I have built a (minimum) 2 level model of my house, but am having problems with the 3d view. The aerial view is fine and I can run the virtual visitor view of the ground floor, but I can't get the virtual visitor view of the upper floor ...