Search found 5 matches
- Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:02 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Sunken living room floor? How?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4760
Re: Sunken living room floor? How?
I can run the plugin once per model, i created a model from demo, same issue. It seems to only work once per model.
- Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Sunken living room floor? How?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4760
Re: Sunken living room floor? How?
Well, I tried that plugin and it worked once, then on second attempt and all other attempts it fails. Is there a log or debug console somewhere I can look at? Does anyone know anything about this plugin?


- Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:47 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Sunken living room floor? How?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4760
Re: Sunken living room floor? How?
I'll check that out. Thanks again!
Just for some added context, I am building this for a home automation use case. I will be trying out the "Automate lights rendering (v1)" plugin so I can show this on a control dashboard/tablet.
Seems like a good piece of software for that and I would be ...
Just for some added context, I am building this for a home automation use case. I will be trying out the "Automate lights rendering (v1)" plugin so I can show this on a control dashboard/tablet.
Seems like a good piece of software for that and I would be ...
- Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:16 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Sunken living room floor? How?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4760
Re: Sunken living room floor? How?
Thanks hansmex! Ya, i saw that split level tutorial before and just went through it again. That makes more sense now. I got things setup so that the sunken level is -11.5" elevation and then the rest is 0. I assume I will have to use sloped boxes to make the ground around the level and the front ...
- Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:30 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Sunken living room floor? How?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4760
Sunken living room floor? How?
I started with elevation 0. Made my walls 9'9" tall, and then added "box"s to raise the floor for the rest of the basement.
The problem I am running into now is that the "room" features don't seem to like this.
What is the best practice for doing this?
https://i.imgur.com/Q9J0dSf.png
I don't ...
The problem I am running into now is that the "room" features don't seem to like this.
What is the best practice for doing this?
https://i.imgur.com/Q9J0dSf.png
I don't ...