Ah, that was the answer I was afraid of. Perhaps using the arrow keys will work and while it will be close I don't think it will be exact.
Magnetism for wall borders and rooms would be a fantastic addition and I believe would allow for exact placement of walls in my situation
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:26 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Some issues with walls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4878
- Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:33 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Some issues with walls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4878
Some issues with walls
Hello! First of all, I'd like to give thanks for this application existing at all. It seems to be the only free and open source software of this type and for that I am grateful.
My project is to create an accurate plan of my house. The issue is that my house is old, and many of the walls are of ...
My project is to create an accurate plan of my house. The issue is that my house is old, and many of the walls are of ...