Search found 2 matches
- Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:03 pm
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Export to HTML5 plug-in
- Replies: 152
- Views: 4959086
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in
Perfect, thank you
- Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:32 pm
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Export to HTML5 plug-in
- Replies: 152
- Views: 4959086
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in
Hi
I'm new to Sweet Home 3D.
I bought Sweet Home 3D for my Mac and created our new flat.
Then I installed the 'export to HTML 5' plugin and created the zip file of the flat.
On my Mac browser the display of the flat works fine, after I allowed local files access...
Now I try the same on my iPad ...
I'm new to Sweet Home 3D.
I bought Sweet Home 3D for my Mac and created our new flat.
Then I installed the 'export to HTML 5' plugin and created the zip file of the flat.
On my Mac browser the display of the flat works fine, after I allowed local files access...
Now I try the same on my iPad ...