I think the title is self explanatory. I have blue walls and in the corners and other place where there is an intersection with another wall, there is a white streak.
Any help is much appreciated!
Search found 7 matches
- Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:20 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: In 3d view, a colored wall that is intersected by another wall will have a white streak on the face of it at the point of intersection. How do I fix this?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2098
- Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:58 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Measurements only go down to 1/8"???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2913
Re: Measurements only go down to 1/8"???
Thank you. Is there a way to have the create dimensions function also reflect these fractions?
It seems that create dimensions only increments in 1/8".
It seems that create dimensions only increments in 1/8".
- Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:33 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Measurements only go down to 1/8"???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2913
Measurements only go down to 1/8"???
Hi all,
So it seems that I can draw and place walls, floors, items, etc., to within increments of at least 1/32", but I can only measure things down to within 1/8"? If this is true, it's crazy to me and causes major issues.
As an example, I can draw two walls and specify each as that is 5'1/8 ...
So it seems that I can draw and place walls, floors, items, etc., to within increments of at least 1/32", but I can only measure things down to within 1/8"? If this is true, it's crazy to me and causes major issues.
As an example, I can draw two walls and specify each as that is 5'1/8 ...
- Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:09 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40916
Re: Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
I've tried still can't get it to create a file that retains the 3d structure and measurements and can be used in an autocad setting.
- Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:46 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40916
Re: Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
Hi. I did. When I output to OBJ, I get many files including on OBJ and many PNG and jpg. I select the OBJ in Rea-converter and it converts. Then I open it with Autodesk DWG Truview, but it's a bunch of vector lines and not usable. What am I doing wrong?
- Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:57 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40916
Re: Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
Yes, and I searched this forum as well but no luck.
- Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:58 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
- Replies: 17
- Views: 40916
Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
Hi all,
I'm trying to send my drawing to a structural engineer but he needs to import it to autocad to view it. How do I do convert the file for him to import?
Thanks in advance
I'm trying to send my drawing to a structural engineer but he needs to import it to autocad to view it. How do I do convert the file for him to import?
Thanks in advance