I created a house and put doors (inside and around the perimeter). Later I added a 1 meter foundation under the house by creating a 1 meter wall directly under the outer wall of the house.
I have found if I show all levels, the doors that are on level 0 (above the foundation), no longer are shown ...
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:01 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Outside doors moving up and down
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2583
- Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:34 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: can't see balconies on level 1 from level 0
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2800
Re: can't see balconies on level 1 from level 0
Never mind, I seem to have had this problem before in a different context but the solution also worked here: http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/foru ... read,11421
- Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:32 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: can't see balconies on level 1 from level 0
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2800
can't see balconies on level 1 from level 0
I created a house with a level 0 and a level 1. For the exterior walls of the house, I simply extended them the full height from level 0 up into level 1.
However, I also created a balcony that wraps around level 1 by creating walls and a room within those walls. I can see what the house itself will ...
However, I also created a balcony that wraps around level 1 by creating walls and a room within those walls. I can see what the house itself will ...
- Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:32 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How do I make floors opaque between levels
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2624
How do I make floors opaque between levels
I am making a house with a courtyard in the middle. In order to see the difference between the open and closed areas, I want the ceiling of the first level/floor of the second level where it is not open to be opaque when I view it as a virtual visitor. How can I achieve this?