Gallery
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 254 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Advice needed from the gurus please
My name is Amelea and I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. I am a REAL noob at this and need some advice. This is how our house is looking at the moment and we'...by gravaj » - 6 Replies
- 5321 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Gallery Space
Hi All, It's been a long time, hope this post finds everyone well! Still very busy with degree course work. Just popped on to share some pictures from my gal...by db4tech » - 16 Replies
- 17759 Views
-
Last post by db4tech
-
-
-
Appartement 54m2-New York
Voila 3 photos d'un appartement que j'ai réalisé avec Sweet Home 3D et son incroyable rendu ! Désolé pour le téléphone en lévitation.by makouillex » - 1 Replies
- 6816 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
My dream home - A duplex
Hi friends, Posting here my first attempt in designing a home for myself. Posting here two pictures of what I have achieved till now. and, thanks to fabulous...by girish » - 3 Replies
- 23601 Views
-
Last post by girish
-
-
- 6 Replies
- 7739 Views
-
Last post by fhoofman
-
- 6 Replies
- 5952 Views
-
Last post by intouch
-
- 0 Replies
- 5437 Views
-
Last post by Sheridan
-
-
Data Center Gallery
Hi ! Someone have Gallery to mount one data center ? I´have examples for mount one. Sorry, my english is not very good, I´m brasiliam. Tanks.by chereu.m » - 1 Replies
- 7971 Views
-
Last post by chereu.m
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 9308 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
flooring
I am confused about choosing the type of flooring to be fixed in my new apartment. Can anyone suggest me?by palmer_stone » - 1 Replies
- 6143 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
BrickTower Room
Hi everybody, This is a design i finished yesterday. in the beginning, i wanted to create a wine cellar, but, due to the lack of a good looking wooden barrel...by macfrog » - 7 Replies
- 7085 Views
-
Last post by abuabdullah
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 10135 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
2story building build transition movie (link)
Hello everybody, i've found some time to create a little but nice movie showing another (actually version 4) model of a 2story building. the movie (quicktime...by macfrog » - 8 Replies
- 17078 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 6446 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
More castle
Hello again. Sorry about me failing to insert an image in my first post. Here is another view of the castle room. Like I said I tried to make the lights atmo...by samsopoly » - 2 Replies
- 6239 Views
-
Last post by samsopoly
-
-
-
Castle room
Hi all. This is my first attempt at creating a classy look with a lot of glossy items and atmospheric light settings. It´s part of a larger castle building. ...by samsopoly » - 0 Replies
- 8642 Views
-
Last post by samsopoly
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 14890 Views
-
Last post by TSUKASA
-
-
Straight Grab Bars for SH3D
Preview in SH3D Download Format: .obj http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2BAMIEQ or http://tsukasa-ergo.com/3D/BARRE%20D%27APPUI.rarby TSUKASA » - 0 Replies
- 7613 Views
-
Last post by TSUKASA
-
-
-
Sharing rest / gallery
Sharings Restaurant and gallery (very amateur stuff) http://www.fintan-gastro-consulting.ch/Italian/TestDirs/ Thank you hans and all the othersby Fintan » - 0 Replies
- 8089 Views
-
Last post by Fintan
-
-
-
Santa Claus bringing version 3
Just a joke to answer to Hans hopes. [:))] Santa Claus is coming from Google Warehouse and snowed trees are simply duplicated trees with a slight offset and ...by Puybaret » - 3 Replies
- 13903 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Saudi Girls Projects
Hi every one http://www.youtube.com/user/sh1sweethome3D?feature=mhum In this link you can see Saudi girls projects by Sh3d ..... I want to know your opinion ...by sara11 » - 6 Replies
- 55783 Views
-
Last post by bnci
-
-
-
Television Feat.Wolverine
Hello Friends! Here is a lcd televison that reflects Lights and is transparent so it displays a picture of wolverine. Hence it is Named "Televison Feat. Wolv...by wrosun » - 2 Replies
- 23138 Views
-
Last post by wrosun
-
-
-
Star Wars
Hello, A test in space with R2D2 and the X-Wing fighter!!! 2 models from the Google Warehouse. The assembly was made and carried under SH3D Sunflow rendering...by PtiNounours » - 5 Replies
- 48497 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Attachments modern office facade
Hallo all, I wanted to make a modern facade for an office building. Combining two glass triangles with different colours and some black boxes to frame them, ...by hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 20213 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments my bathroom
Nothing fancy, but I like how it turned out in SH3D, so hopefully it will look as good in real life. [:)] I almost think the toilet area looks too cluttered ...by whippetsleek » - 26 Replies
- 28688 Views
-
Last post by whippetsleek
-
-
-
My photos on the wall..
.. and some other things! [:D] I allways wanted to know how my photos would look like on the wall as a big prints. This way I found SH3D and there are some o...by kumax » - 18 Replies
- 24174 Views
-
Last post by whippetsleek
-
-
-
Gallery My Productions
Hi, i would like to present my productions on SH3D... All those three photos are mine and are under my Copyright! Enjoy and thank you for your comments. Salu...by kent695 » - 2 Replies
- 12757 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Purple pond?
Hello Here's another example of what light can do... Inspiration came from this picture. And this is what it is. And this time I managed to save the file bet...by hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 11129 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Hommage to Light
Hello all To honour all the hard work of David, Frederic and Emmanuel to make the excellent Advanced Render plug-in (and function in version 3.0) I would lik...by hansmex » - 7 Replies
- 12371 Views
-
Last post by maker
-
-
-
Video
Well not exactly a snapshot [:-/] but I wanted to share this animation I made. The entire backgrounds are made with sweet home 3d and then procesed with anot...by HectiGonzalez » - 5 Replies
- 15129 Views
-
Last post by HectiGonzalez
-
-
-
Attachments Happy Halloween!
Here is a first attempt at a Halloween scene. [:)] I hope to add more to it. I love the ways you can adjust light levels, and create various moods with the n...by whippetsleek » - 6 Replies
- 9365 Views
-
Last post by whippetsleek
-
-
-
New attempt
This is my latest try at copying a scene that was made by another member. I am fascinated at trying to reproduce the "fire flicker" without actually having t...by whippetsleek » - 4 Replies
- 7180 Views
-
Last post by whippetsleek
-
-
-
"Mystère au collège !... " : A fiction realized by young French students.
The story takes place in their school. click here Remarks :there is a sound track be indulgent : the image definition is poor and there is no rendering (the ...by tibihan » - 1 Replies
- 10671 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
The new VIP space
here are some VIP snapshots. one is panoramic and the other is an stereo snapshot (two shots ) I am very happy with the results, i rendered everything in Lin...by jorivi85 » - 2 Replies
- 8669 Views
-
Last post by jorivi85
-
-
-
Rendering of my planned Master Bathroom
Here is the latest rendering of my bathroom model. I've been learning SweetHome by creating this and loving every minute of it. I will post a rendering of th...by TomStretches » - 5 Replies
- 12687 Views
-
Last post by TomStretches
-
-
-
Emmanuel is this version more to your liking?
Hi Emmanuel, I have changed another couple of things, is this version more to your liking? [:)] I have rendered a higher resolution version if you require it...by db4tech » - 2 Replies
- 7391 Views
-
Last post by db4tech
-
-
-
My First Multi livel building
Hello everyone, i have just joined this community. I came to know about this excellent open source program (SweetHome3D) before some days. I started learning...by neerajmourya » - 4 Replies
- 11688 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Sweet Home 3D virtual holiday 2010
Thought it would be nice for Sweet Home 3D to have a holiday to remember (albeit a virtual one!) All rendering (apart from the text) produced with Sweet Home...by db4tech » - 1 Replies
- 11034 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
SH3D as portrait studio
Hello: With all the new toys I decided SH3D can now also be used as a portrait studio. The room is illuminated using approx. 25 lights, which causes (even fo...by hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 8606 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
probing complexity
i more or less randomly picked an ancient object, the remains of the monestary of "Paulinezella" near to Saalfeld, Germany for further practice. That "home" ...by logisch » - 1 Replies
- 8792 Views
-
Last post by logisch
-
-
-
how far you can get in the first 1,5 hours (+ rendering time)
my first finalized bird view scene: rendered in 1200x900 at quality level 4 (highest) and then scaled down to 600x450 plus applied median filter full res ima...by logisch » - 0 Replies
- 8896 Views
-
Last post by logisch
-
-
-
My First Attempt At Creating and Rendering in SweetHome3D
I used the content available from the SweetHome3D website. This is a fictitious apartment.by ibr_remote » - 0 Replies
- 8250 Views
-
Last post by ibr_remote
-
-
-
Food & Water House
Hello all: Here's another example of architecture "copies". Inspiration came from this website . Hansby hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 10394 Views
-
Last post by AndrewFR
-
-
-
Another example
A larger villa with two floors http://www.mediafire.com/i/?vn1jnmjzwug and if you want to see how it's done, you can download the entire file http://www.medi...by hansmex » - 5 Replies
- 11872 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Attachments Brad Pitt house 2
Another example of post-Katrina architecture for New Orleans. inspiration came from http://www.makeitrightnola.org/index.ph ... mezripple/ Want to know how I...by hansmex » - 9 Replies
- 20750 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
FiRiNTAS BULDiNG
A furniture bulding in Ankara, I started to draw on this program (: Maybe rendering is not very good compared to other programs, but it's joyful (: Thanks to...by Mescid » - 0 Replies
- 6810 Views
-
Last post by Mescid
-
-
-
Example 4 in gallery
I just added a new example in gallery page. It shows how you may add roofs to a home with the red slate roof model available in 3D models page (I made the ro...by Puybaret » - 0 Replies
- 19871 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Some pictures of recent projects.
Some pictures of recent projects. Enjoy! House with two patios facade http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php? ... 4wlnynmz1t dining room http://www.mediafire...by hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 8383 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Ma futur maison
Bonjour, Suite à l'aimable support apporté par M.Puybaret, voici ce que l'outil Sweet Home 3 D m'a permis de réaliser. De plus voici le projet complet (12 Mo...by argenlos » - 0 Replies
- 20988 Views
-
Last post by argenlos
-
-
-
Example
Here is an example of an accomplishment with this excellent software. http://www.graphicreation.fr/projet_cls ... iewer.html Thank you to the developer.by gravipoint » - 2 Replies
- 10363 Views
-
Last post by vincent_lord
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest