Developers
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ukrainian translation
Offer to execute the translation of the program on ukrainian language. Send, please, source material for translation on english. [Note: this thread was start...by W_Jet » - 1 Replies
- 5839 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Question about DefaultFurnitureCatalog.java
Hi, puybaret: I'am currently reading the source code of sweethome3d for better software understanding. Unfortuantely, when it comes to com.eteks.sweethome3d....by enzymer » - 5 Replies
- 4154 Views
-
Last post by enzymer
-
-
-
Polish translation
I could help with translation into polish language. Tell me is it simple one file or have to change strings in several places? How much KB is it? [Note: this...by Szymon » - 5 Replies
- 3472 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can't run application
Hi, I'm trying to run Sweet Home 3D on windows. I'm using NetBeans to build and run the application. I was able to compile the application. However, when I t...by Jason_Mazzotta » - 1 Replies
- 5801 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest