Beach House

This topic has been viewed 23578 times and has 24 replies
Thread status: Active
Share your snapshots made with Sweet Home 3D here [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
User avatar
Puybaret
Posts: 9440
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:00 pm
Country: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: Beach House

Post by Puybaret »

okh, don't feel sorry [;)]
Your contribution is always appreciated and posting multiple times helps to find your nice work...

By the way, bdfd, I think you also posted an example at two different places (here and here)... [:)]
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
User avatar
bdfd
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa

Re: Beach House

Post by bdfd »

3 against 2, I fought ! [:))]
And yet it was into two different subjects (Gallery & Forum en français)...
I say pass. [:D]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
okh
Posts: 1545
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Re: Beach House

Post by okh »

okh, don't feel sorry [;)]
Actually, this brings a smile to my face. My better half sometimes asks what I am doing creating imaginary constructions (she certainly does not want a house boat). But then, it is so easy to get carried away. SH3D brings out the child in me. But heck, I am old enough to have a hobby. I do collect and construct maps (bewilderment), cook (enthusiasm), do gardening (applause) and play with SH3D (more bewilderment unless we are redecorating), but I do not collect stamps or old cars or disappear fishing. So I guess I am entitled to a bit of total distraction.

And thanks to SH3D and the forum for letting users share. Sometimes, the projects may be totally different from my taste. Other times, you can come across stunning inspiration (like some of Ceciliabr's stuff) - not only the execution but the actual composition behind. Either way, it is often someone's dream - and always fun to see.

ok
Miker777
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 7:30 pm
Country: UK

Re: Beach House

Post by Miker777 »

I totally agree okh, seeing other peoples creations gives all of us challenges and inspiration. The images certainly help novices like myself to figure out how to crate outside our own comfort zone, should we wish.
So thx all for sharing.
Mike
Miker777
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 7:30 pm
Country: UK

Re: Beach House

Post by Miker777 »

And if i carry on posting and replying, my typing and typo's may improve, thogh probabbly nt
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest