Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (3599 Posts in 738 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 264482 Jun 6, 2026, 10:26:19 AM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 257288 May 15, 2026, 6:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 180942 Mar 22, 2026, 8:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 4 264347 Jan 13, 2026, 1:58:13 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
Normal Threads
Java-Error "LoadLibrary failed with error 126:..." on startup
Hi All, I want to use Sweethome 3d on my win8 pc. I already used it before updating from win7 ...
barflo 2 7005 Sep 9, 2013, 4:07:20 PM
by barflo  Last Page
SH3D not working on MacBook Pro Retina 10.8.4 and Java 1.6.0_51
I really love SH3D and used it on WIN before. Now I switched to Mac and trying to contiue using it ...
pixelpeter 7 12948 Sep 7, 2013, 10:04:01 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Can't download from sourceforge?????
Is there anyone that can tell me why i cant download sweethome3d from sourceforge. A while ago my ...
carlctz 2 5089 Sep 1, 2013, 6:09:40 PM
by carlctz  Last Page
Sweet Home doesn't run / quits after starting
Hi, I've just downloaded Sweet Home 3D via the Apple app store. Have downloaded and ...
mnykerk 2 5227 Aug 25, 2013, 3:41:49 PM
by mnykerk  Last Page
Start with PC, continue on MAC?
Hello there Does anyone know if and how you can export a project, created on Windows, for ...
Shila4u 5 4534 Aug 15, 2013, 12:35:44 PM
by Shila4u  Last Page
"Can't open home" (Windows 7)
Hello, first of all thanks a lot for this great and powerful program! I have a problem, opening ...
anagrom_ataf 6 6878 Aug 15, 2013, 12:02:20 PM
by shad  Last Page
smile Can account be deleted?
When account can be deleted, please teach me the deletion method of account. smile
ishihara 2 4514 Jul 25, 2013, 5:58:43 AM
by ishihara  Last Page
Sweet Home 3D won't work in my OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Hello there! I'm having a lot of trouble trying to use Sweet Home 3D in OS X Mountain Lion. ...
tcheregati 1 5428 Jul 10, 2013, 6:54:24 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Program won't start up completely
I have done many floorplans in the past and it worked great. Tonight, I launch the app and I get ...
jenjarvis 1 6478 Jul 6, 2013, 8:34:00 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Advanced Photo Editing with Sweet Home 3D 4.x
I have just installed version 4.0 and have discovered that I cannot get the Advanced Photo tool to ...
greenbar 9 7035 Jun 27, 2013, 10:50:59 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Normal Threads: 738   Pages: 74   [ Previous Page | 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved