Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (3599 Posts in 738 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 264482 Jun 6, 2026, 10:26:19 AM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 257289 May 15, 2026, 6:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 180942 Mar 22, 2026, 8:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 4 264348 Jan 13, 2026, 1:58:13 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
Normal Threads
Very Slow Download Sweet Home 3D with Java Web Start...?
I've been running [code]/usr/bin/javaws -verbose /home/ljohnson/Desktop/SweetHome3D.jnlp[/code] ...
keepitsimpleengineer 2 4211 Jul 21, 2012, 1:20:05 AM
by keepitsimpleengineer  Last Page
sad FurnitureLibraryEditor 1.7 on Windows 7 cannot launch
I just downloaded FurnitureLibraryEditor 1.7 on my Windows 7 64 bit computer and I have Java 7 (32 ...
pencilart 4 3486 Jul 19, 2012, 5:01:31 PM
by pencilart  Last Page
Sweet Home 3D viewer - space bar doesn't toggle viewpoint
I am using the Sweet Home 3D viewer to share plans with some builders. However the space bar ...
AndyWas 2 3801 Jul 9, 2012, 8:30:21 AM
by AndyWas  Last Page
SH3D crashes when loading / opening "older" files
Hey guys! Hope you can help me! When I open SH3D and klick on "[b]open file[/b]" and ...
Megamind 8 5150 Jul 1, 2012, 6:18:32 PM
by Megamind  Last Page
Version 3.5 will not launch following Java update
Please can someone help? I'm using Version 3.5 under Vista and it has been working beautifully ...
John37 2 4810 Jun 19, 2012, 6:21:46 PM
by John37  Last Page
Installer for 3.4 crashes under Windows 7
I downloaded SweetHome3D-3.4-windows.exe and when I run it under Windows 7 it always crashes with ...
robertf 3 4209 May 20, 2012, 7:59:35 PM
by kokbira  Last Page
Can't Print??
HI.. Can I first say THANK YOU for this amazing piece of software..that works so well and is so ...
martin360 1 3675 May 17, 2012, 11:06:28 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Télécharger Sweet Home 3D avec tous les meubles disponibles
bonjour... est que quelqu’un connait un site ou on peut télécharger sweet home 3D avec tous les ...
clement78690 1 9302 May 8, 2012, 6:20:32 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
angry SH 3D do not start
Hi! My problem is after the installation (I've alredy tried to use the online and jsp method, ...
guidaccio 1 3726 May 3, 2012, 11:22:18 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Running the SweetHome3D java applet in a browser - textures & furniture issues
I have been attempting to install SweetHome3d to my local server (running apache) so I can share it ...
Page:  1  2
TwistedLincoln 12 9123 Apr 17, 2012, 11:34:32 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Normal Threads: 738   Pages: 74   [ Previous Page | 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved