 |
|
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone,
In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
9 |
264482 |
Jun 6, 2026, 10:26:19 AM
by dorin
|
 |
 |
Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
7 |
257288 |
May 15, 2026, 6:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker
|
 |
 |
NEW CHALLENGE
English
Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition.
The ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
1 |
180942 |
Mar 22, 2026, 8:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona
|
 |
|
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert
For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
|
SpaceMushrooms
|
4 |
264347 |
Jan 13, 2026, 1:58:13 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324
|
 |
|
Remastered furniture
1. On official Furniture and in Contributions properties files I've add:
...
|
dorin
|
0 |
3053 |
May 3, 2018, 1:04:18 PM
by dorin
|
 |
|
Updating the AdvancedRenderingLights library
Changing the ...
|
enkonyito
|
0 |
2641 |
Apr 28, 2018, 4:44:29 PM
by enkonyito
|
 |
|
Floor Textures with gaps from lower level walls
Hi there,
I would appreciate your help:
I am currently building our new home in sweet home and ...
|
k1r2t3n
|
2 |
2868 |
Apr 25, 2018, 7:12:56 PM
by k1r2t3n
|
 |
|
tiled texture
I'd like to add a painting to a wall using as texture a jpeg picture of monalisa.
I can ...
|
morellik
|
2 |
4114 |
Apr 23, 2018, 1:39:20 PM
by VeroniQ
|
 |
|
Can't Delete Double Furniture In Category Folder
Thanks for this forum.
i have problem in my sh3d. i was import furniture in my sh3d but there have ...
|
Raka_Aditya
|
2 |
2916 |
Apr 23, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
by Raka_Aditya
|
 |
|
Textures of existing sh3d file, how to copy
Hello,
I used many my own textures [created images] in sh3d files, imported and used directly on ...
|
ZuzanaV
|
1 |
2652 |
Apr 14, 2018, 9:00:25 AM
by Puybaret
|
 |
|
Imported furniture libraries don't show up
Hi people,
and thanks so much for this amazing creation!
I've been trying to import model ...
Page:
1
2
|
ittay
|
15 |
28047 |
Apr 10, 2018, 8:18:23 PM
by dorin
|
 |
|
cannot import models from 3d warehouse
I've downloaded several models from the 3d warehouse & always get the message that the ...
|
swalter62626
|
7 |
5716 |
Apr 7, 2018, 7:13:59 PM
by swalter62626
|
 |
|
Kitchen units
Hi there,
Is it any website, where I can download a files obj kitchen library for free? Ikea ...
|
peterweaver
|
6 |
15045 |
Apr 1, 2018, 2:38:56 PM
by VintageJim
|
 |
|
How to set up sunshine thru window and shadow inside of a building?
Hi there,
Is it any possibility to set up a sunshine angle and direction through window into a ...
|
peterweaver
|
1 |
4058 |
Mar 8, 2018, 8:17:25 PM
by okh
|