Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (4215 Posts in 870 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 264482 Jun 6, 2026, 10:26:19 AM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 257290 May 15, 2026, 6:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 180942 Mar 22, 2026, 8:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 4 264348 Jan 13, 2026, 1:58:13 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
Normal Threads
GLASS BOX
Hi all.. its me again.... Please, i want create a glass box. how can i have this texture ?? ...
Kirl 2 9037 Jun 9, 2012, 2:47:37 AM
by Kirl  Last Page
How to create custom shelf?
Hi, I am quiet begginer with Sweet Home 3D and would like to design custom wooden shelf - how ...
ra_dio 1 4008 Jun 7, 2012, 12:02:30 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
Models for Brazillian houses
I use SH3D but I cannot find models for it like, for example, that "fashion" forniture ...
kokbira 0 6972 May 20, 2012, 8:14:51 PM
by kokbira  Last Page
Export Textures / copy textures to other computer
hi, My husband and I are currently designing our house :) I have imported quite a bunch of ...
sth_Weird 1 9830 May 14, 2012, 6:58:05 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Need a 3d model of a treadmill
Hi everyone, I have looked and downloaded several but they do not import into sweet home. Does ...
homecreatornewbie 2 5393 May 10, 2012, 11:36:51 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Importing new model issue
Ok so i posted a previous thread about trying to import a treadmill. I downloaded the file from ...
homecreatornewbie 0 3169 May 10, 2012, 6:03:01 PM
by homecreatornewbie  Last Page
texture
bon voila je voudrais exporter un parquet dans les chambre comment puis je faire?
gregory2023 2 5100 May 7, 2012, 9:49:22 PM
by gregory2023  Last Page
confused Textures
Hello: I woul like to ask you a question: [color=orange] confused Do you know any web site where ...
Tschannen 1 3160 May 5, 2012, 10:32:37 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
confused New furniture
hypnotized Hello!! Would you please give me some links where I can download hole Furniture lybraries ...
Tschannen 9 6833 May 4, 2012, 12:43:29 PM
by Tschannen  Last Page
Can't open furniture library
Can't open furniture library: Please help me!! What can I do? confused I use windows 7 (64x) ...
Tschannen 2 2946 May 2, 2012, 5:53:38 PM
by Tschannen  Last Page
Normal Threads: 870   Pages: 87   [ Previous Page | 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved