Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (11981 Posts in 2697 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 264482 Jun 6, 2026, 10:26:19 AM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 257290 May 15, 2026, 6:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 180942 Mar 22, 2026, 8:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 4 264348 Jan 13, 2026, 1:58:13 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
Normal Threads
Penetration of sunlight through the window glass
I have the following problem. 1) I created a window model for my project. 2) The window looks ...
segamega90 1 2681 Feb 13, 2022, 1:58:35 PM
by segamega90  Last Page
Print only one wall
Hello, i designed my new house and would like to start with the planning for electricity. In the ...
justy_beke 2 1942 Feb 11, 2022, 2:26:28 PM
by Gildaniel  Last Page
My Sweet home 3D has no function for rendering light
Hello, I am using Sweet Home 3D 6.6 on Win 10 and it has no option to choose time when creating ...
tiennguyevan 2 1878 Feb 10, 2022, 10:23:30 AM
by tiennguyevan  Last Page
importing 3d modules in online version
Greetings, most of the answers about the importing 3d modules in online version are either old ...
daggs 3 1842 Feb 8, 2022, 8:31:44 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Undesired sun light over the walls in aerial view...
Hi, I have a house floor plan desgined in SH3D, and I would like to generate an aerial view (so ...
jeromego 5 5313 Feb 7, 2022, 4:13:25 PM
by sjb007  Last Page
Second Floor Interactions with First Floor
Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to have certain interactions between the second ...
DATAstrm 4 3703 Feb 7, 2022, 3:40:54 PM
by sjb007  Last Page
Moving entire plan within grid
I somehow started my plan in the wrong location, added some rooms, deleted walls, added others and ...
HvF 4 6534 Feb 6, 2022, 7:13:59 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Door height is different in XML when model is saved
I have a door that I set in the software to 83.188 inches high, which is 207.97cm. When I check ...
workingstorage 2 2133 Feb 5, 2022, 1:21:10 PM
by workingstorage  Last Page
"Automatic Dimension Lines" don't show same precision as walls.
I have Inch / Decimals unit set in the preferences, so I'm drawing walls/spaces to the correct ...
workingstorage 1 2075 Feb 5, 2022, 12:51:22 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Is there a way to have all dimensions displayed in inches, and not feet & inches?
Is there a preference or a setting to do this?
titust11 6 2408 Feb 3, 2022, 5:58:05 AM
by bdfd  Last Page
Normal Threads: 2695   Pages: 270   [ Previous Page | 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved