Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum

Quick Go »
Sort by Order
No member browsing this forum
All threads in this forum: (2538 Posts in 493 Threads) Post new Thread
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Global Announcement Threads
New Maintenance and Updates in Progress on the Sweet Home 3D Website
Hi everyone, In order to further improve the website stability, we've performed some new ...
SpaceMushrooms 9 264460 Jun 6, 2026, 10:26:19 AM
by dorin  Last Page
rose Bedroom's challenge winner!
[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e9Z9QrPlTIrqjOs3cVn3nV-fhtC30NTI/view?usp=drive_link[/img] ...
SpaceMushrooms 7 257269 May 15, 2026, 6:05:05 AM
by dazhawnbooker  Last Page
applause NEW CHALLENGE
English Yesterday we officially launched the new Sweet Home 3D Challenge – 4th Edition. The ...
SpaceMushrooms 1 180923 Mar 22, 2026, 8:15:20 AM
by HaileySavona  Last Page
NEW CHALLENGE
New Challenge Alert cool For those who may have missed it, our new Sweet Home 3D community ...
SpaceMushrooms 4 264335 Jan 13, 2026, 1:58:13 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
Normal Threads
confused Placing Points of Interest?
Hi all, I am planning to employ Sweet Home 3D for creating a virtual tour through a research lab ...
npi 4 6823 Mar 17, 2010, 4:16:48 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
Windows search problems
I all, I have a problem on my Windows Vista that began afetr the purchase of an external Hard ...
Sabatino 1 5282 Jan 27, 2010, 11:05:30 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
Problems saving
Hello, I am using Sweet Home 3D ® Version 2.1 Java version 1.6.0_15, on a macbook, running OSX ...
extension_builder 1 6161 Jan 21, 2010, 9:37:58 AM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Recover corupt file
Hi I toyed around with SH3D today. When I finished my room, I saved it and tried to unzip the ...
seballa 3 6514 Jan 9, 2010, 1:01:00 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Ummm.
Someone recommended this program to me today. Having just tried it, I must say I'm somewhat ...
Mik_Clarke 4 7226 Dec 2, 2009, 1:02:57 PM
by voldan  Last Page
SweetHome3D crashing on opening my home
Yesterday I installed SweetHome3D on Ubuntu 9.04. I put quite a bit of work in setting up my living ...
wdh 2 7647 Nov 17, 2009, 7:27:57 PM
by wdh  Last Page
How do you use Sweet Home 3D Online?
[url=http://www.sweethome3d.eu/SweetHome3DOnline.jsp]Sweet Home 3D Online[/url] is available for a ...
Puybaret 1 7312 Oct 29, 2009, 10:01:07 PM
by SH3DRaz4  Last Page
print problem
As a new sweethome user, I am finding it easy to create designs but have not yet been able to print ...
insideedgeinteriors 3 9543 Sep 12, 2009, 2:48:15 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Launcher icon
Hello, i would like to ask where to get icons to use for starting Sweet Home 3d, for Linux, in ...
amoebios 3 33661 Sep 5, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
by amoebios  Last Page
Praise
Just thought I'd say how impressed I am with the software, simple to use and I love the ...
Roger 1 9264 Aug 6, 2009, 6:15:00 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Normal Threads: 493   Pages: 50   [ Previous Page | 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 | Next Page ]
Post new Thread

This is a global announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login


  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved