Thank-you,
I tried an older version already, it did not help. I have sent you the files.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:27 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Cant Open Home
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4127
- Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:19 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Cant Open Home
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4127
Re: Cant Open Home
I am using windows 10. I assumed it was the 6. version, just based on the date I first downloaded it from this site, maybe it was different? I downloaded in February of this year.
Thanks
Thanks
- Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:56 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Cant Open Home
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4127
Cant Open Home
I have been working with the version 6.6.4
I have a number of files but have predominantly been updating three with changes. I have had no issues and worked on the home as of yesterday. I also decided to update to the latest version throughout the day yesterday. So today I go on to work on the home ...
I have a number of files but have predominantly been updating three with changes. I have had no issues and worked on the home as of yesterday. I also decided to update to the latest version throughout the day yesterday. So today I go on to work on the home ...