What you seem to be describing is a CAD style constraint/solver system. SH3D does not have that. Adding that kind of stuff is extremely complex.
Indeed, I saw this in other architectural CAD sw
I thought this kind of problem were already solved in some free library available in open source
I ...
Search found 10 matches
- Tue May 28, 2024 6:00 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Moving walls when connected to angled walls
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1523
- Tue May 28, 2024 4:15 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Moving walls when connected to angled walls
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1523
Re: Moving walls when connected to angled walls
Hi Folks
Thanks for your reply but that's not exactly what I was trying to achieve
(Sorry for not properly communicate my intention)
Basically I would like the 45 deg wall to adjust its length and extend or reduce to follow the moving wall, but without changing the 45 deg angle
(I'm trying to add ...
Thanks for your reply but that's not exactly what I was trying to achieve
(Sorry for not properly communicate my intention)
Basically I would like the 45 deg wall to adjust its length and extend or reduce to follow the moving wall, but without changing the 45 deg angle
(I'm trying to add ...
- Tue May 28, 2024 1:31 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Moving walls when connected to angled walls
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1523
Moving walls when connected to angled walls
Hi,
I have a house layout with some 45deg walls connected to more normal 0deg and 90deg walls
The tool does a great job of creating the first layout
I struggle to keep the 45deg angle when moving the attached 0deg or 90deg walls
The 45deg walls keeps the connection with the 0deg or 90deg walls ...
I have a house layout with some 45deg walls connected to more normal 0deg and 90deg walls
The tool does a great job of creating the first layout
I struggle to keep the 45deg angle when moving the attached 0deg or 90deg walls
The 45deg walls keeps the connection with the 0deg or 90deg walls ...
- Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:57 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Video render works first time only
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9092
Re: Video render works first time only
Problem solved after adding the file as you suggested
I've already tested 5 times and the video rendering works flawlessly all the time
Thanks for your help
I've already tested 5 times and the video rendering works flawlessly all the time
Thanks for your help
- Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:35 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Video render works first time only
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9092
Re: Video render works first time only
I just tested again with the following steps
- open SH3D
- add a single object to the scene (a chair)
- adjust the aerial view to look at the side of the chair
- save the file to test.sh3d (in the default proposed folder with no changes)
- open video rendering dialog
- click record red button to ...
- open SH3D
- add a single object to the scene (a chair)
- adjust the aerial view to look at the side of the chair
- save the file to test.sh3d (in the default proposed folder with no changes)
- open video rendering dialog
- click record red button to ...
- Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:04 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Video render works first time only
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9092
Re: Video render works first time only
Hi Emmanuel,
Please find here the trace when starting the app
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by javax.media.j3d.JoglPipeline (file:/C:/Program%20Files/Sweet%20Home%203D/lib/java3d-1.6/j3dcore.jar) to method sun.awt.AppContext ...
Please find here the trace when starting the app
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by javax.media.j3d.JoglPipeline (file:/C:/Program%20Files/Sweet%20Home%203D/lib/java3d-1.6/j3dcore.jar) to method sun.awt.AppContext ...
- Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:36 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Video render works first time only
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9092
Re: Video render works first time only
Before = 0.1/2.8G
After = 0.1/2.8G
It happens with any file
I've also created a very simple scene with just a chair
Video works the first time but stops working after that
Workaround is to close SH3D and restart
Marco
After = 0.1/2.8G
It happens with any file
I've also created a very simple scene with just a chair
Video works the first time but stops working after that
Workaround is to close SH3D and restart
Marco
- Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:44 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Video render works first time only
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9092
Re: Video render works first time only
Hi Hans,
Thanks for the feedback
I have uninstalled SH3D and reinstalled selecting 64bit:
Nothing changed.
Is it possible to check logs for any error message?
Thanks
Marco
Thanks for the feedback
I have uninstalled SH3D and reinstalled selecting 64bit:
Nothing changed.
Is it possible to check logs for any error message?
Thanks
Marco
- Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:04 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Video render works first time only
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9092
Re: Video render works first time only
Good question
Downloading for windows automatically redirected me to an installer that I assumed it was 64bit
But if I run SysInternal command from Microsoft it looks like the app is 32bit
Here's SysInternal output
C:\Program Files\Sweet Home 3D>\Users\cqvw46\Desktop\download2\sigcheck.exe ...
Downloading for windows automatically redirected me to an installer that I assumed it was 64bit
But if I run SysInternal command from Microsoft it looks like the app is 32bit
Here's SysInternal output
C:\Program Files\Sweet Home 3D>\Users\cqvw46\Desktop\download2\sigcheck.exe ...
- Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:42 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Video render works first time only
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9092
Video render works first time only
Hi Folks,
I'm pretty new to this forum so please bare with me if this is not the proper way to report this behaviour
I have installed SH3D v7.2
OpenJDK v 11.1.18 - 64bit - 2GB
Java3D v1.6.2a
VideoRendering v2.4.1
Everything seems to work fine so far
The only exception is the video rendering ...
I'm pretty new to this forum so please bare with me if this is not the proper way to report this behaviour
I have installed SH3D v7.2
OpenJDK v 11.1.18 - 64bit - 2GB
Java3D v1.6.2a
VideoRendering v2.4.1
Everything seems to work fine so far
The only exception is the video rendering ...