Thank you, Puybaret.
I installed SW under Win7.
Application Version - 4.0
Java version - 1.6.0_4
Regards,
Nicholas
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:10 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Why "Home 3D view"-window is empty (floor plan is correct...)?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3543
- Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:29 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Why "Home 3D view"-window is empty (floor plan is correct...)?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3543
Why "Home 3D view"-window is empty (floor plan is correct...)?
Hi all.
The program works fine, but the "Home 3D view" is always empty. On the other hand I can see 3D-model in preview and in printout.
What is wrong?
Thanks in advance for help.
Regards,
Nicholas
The program works fine, but the "Home 3D view" is always empty. On the other hand I can see 3D-model in preview and in printout.
What is wrong?
Thanks in advance for help.
Regards,
Nicholas