Search found 2 matches
- Tue May 21, 2013 6:39 pm
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: Cannot open important file any more...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5620
Re: Cannot open important file any more...
[:)] Thanks a lot, I have just send a mail with the access link to you. I hope you can help us, thank you anyways!
- Mon May 20, 2013 5:38 pm
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: Cannot open important file any more...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5620
Cannot open important file any more...
My girl friend is doing her bachelor thesis in hotel management. She is using SH3D for creating rooms for a new ficitve hotel. As she told me, she had created the different floors and put them together. But now she is not able to open the file any longer.
I have tried to find a temporary file via ...
I have tried to find a temporary file via ...