Hi,
do you still have your problem ?
I m running sh3D with OSX 10.8.3 without any trouble (worked Out Of The Box)
Search found 14 matches
- Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: OSX 10.8.3 No Joy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6862
- Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: HQ rendering issue
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18915
Re: HQ rendering issue
This looks very nice [:)]
But the woman in bikini must be freezing under the snow! [:))]
For users' information, how long did it take you to get this? Do Sweet Home 3D + Lumion form a perfect couple, or is it your background that helped you to achieve this so quickly?
Thx :)
It seems it the ...
But the woman in bikini must be freezing under the snow! [:))]
For users' information, how long did it take you to get this? Do Sweet Home 3D + Lumion form a perfect couple, or is it your background that helped you to achieve this so quickly?
Thx :)
It seems it the ...
- Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: HQ rendering issue
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18915
Re: HQ rendering issue
as promised : http://youtu.be/CxcQtZAuPTU
- Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: HQ rendering issue
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18915
Re: HQ rendering issue
Yes and ... No
actually they have a free version , not limited in time but with watermarks
for your own project it is not a big deal
J-
actually they have a free version , not limited in time but with watermarks
for your own project it is not a big deal
J-
- Fri May 31, 2013 9:22 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: HQ rendering issue
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18915
Re: HQ rendering issue
Hi,
As I told you , I tried to export my work in Lumion.
It works great. I just export the house with the minimum of objects in obj format and the import was perfect.
The rendering is just awesome, it is better than the sh3D photo plugin set to maximum but..in realtime !
I will post a link to the ...
As I told you , I tried to export my work in Lumion.
It works great. I just export the house with the minimum of objects in obj format and the import was perfect.
The rendering is just awesome, it is better than the sh3D photo plugin set to maximum but..in realtime !
I will post a link to the ...
- Thu May 30, 2013 2:41 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: rendering best-quality photos.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 17930
Re: rendering best-quality photos.
I can only imagine 
- Thu May 30, 2013 2:17 am
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: sweet home 3d house
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9016
Re: sweet home 3d house
Hi,
maybe you could explain quickly how you did it ?
It would be much more appreciated
maybe you could explain quickly how you did it ?
It would be much more appreciated
- Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: HQ rendering issue
- Replies: 17
- Views: 18915
Re: HQ rendering issue
hi,
I will try this and I will give a try to lumion 3D rendering also (as they are proposing a free version).
I ll give you the comparison
Ju-
I will try this and I will give a try to lumion 3D rendering also (as they are proposing a free version).
I ll give you the comparison
Ju-
- Wed May 29, 2013 5:06 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: rendering best-quality photos.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 17930
Re: rendering best-quality photos.
You could add to these tips some ideas like mixing videos and high quality images like in
For your information, there's very little chances that I can optimize this tool in the near future.
Mixing video and realistic pictures is a really good idea, thxs for the tips !
Regarding optimization ...
For your information, there's very little chances that I can optimize this tool in the near future.
Mixing video and realistic pictures is a really good idea, thxs for the tips !
Regarding optimization ...
- Wed May 29, 2013 4:50 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: rendering best-quality photos.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 17930
Re: rendering best-quality photos.
Juju,
One other suggestion is to make invisible all models that will not appear in your picture/video.
Hans
I gave a try and the result is really hugh :
For rendering 2917 frames (720x405) I drop from 125 hours to... 18 hours !
Much better. In a perfect world I could do full hd rendering ...
One other suggestion is to make invisible all models that will not appear in your picture/video.
Hans
I gave a try and the result is really hugh :
For rendering 2917 frames (720x405) I drop from 125 hours to... 18 hours !
Much better. In a perfect world I could do full hd rendering ...