Its so bad news. [[-o<]
I don't have enough words but I like to say that "The terrorism should be killed, not human."
Search found 137 matches
- Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 am
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: Je suis Charlie
- Replies: 2
- Views: 15063
- Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:09 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: 3D models in test.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7682
Re: 3D models in test.
Can you explain how the plug-in works? Or what it does?
I installed it, but cannot discover what to do...
Hans
Sorry ! . My mistake. [#-o] Its not a plugin, its furniture models library.
I apologizes to all. [:((]
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: 3D models in test.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7682
Re: 3D models in test.
Hi Lajos,
The above added (Door and Window) file is a SH3D furniture plugin.
So it can be imported as a furniture library from furniture menu.
To get open space for open doors you should know about PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties and a (svg cutout shape)script behind it.
In the SVG Path cutOut ...
The above added (Door and Window) file is a SH3D furniture plugin.
So it can be imported as a furniture library from furniture menu.
To get open space for open doors you should know about PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties and a (svg cutout shape)script behind it.
In the SVG Path cutOut ...
- Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:25 am
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Requesting DWG/CAD support.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 10075
Requesting DWG/CAD support.
Hello Sir,
I am not forcing you to add CAD in SH3D. But if you are planning to make it then here is some helpful links:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-autocad/
http://www.cadsofttools.com/pressreleases/dwgimportnet.htm
http://www.gnu.org/software/libredwg/
I think autocad DWG ...
I am not forcing you to add CAD in SH3D. But if you are planning to make it then here is some helpful links:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-autocad/
http://www.cadsofttools.com/pressreleases/dwgimportnet.htm
http://www.gnu.org/software/libredwg/
I think autocad DWG ...
- Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Sweet Home 3D 4.5
- Replies: 42
- Views: 146237
Re: Sweet Home 3D 4.5
Yes you are right. The smooth parameter does not have any role in SH3D's .Obj. I think may be this is because 3dsMax automatically set the flag while importing. Thank you for the information.[:)]
I send my work files to you.
I send my work files to you.
- Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:00 pm
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Sweet Home 3D 4.5
- Replies: 42
- Views: 146237
Re: Sweet Home 3D 4.5
I mean the wall issue(normals/odd faces are black) is when it exported from SH3D to 3dsMax if the wall is in zigzag or it consist of curved wall/face.
I think its because the smooth modifier is applied to the whole object not only the curved face.
I think its because the smooth modifier is applied to the whole object not only the curved face.
- Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:21 pm
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Sweet Home 3D 4.5
- Replies: 42
- Views: 146237
Re: Sweet Home 3D 4.5
It would be happy to see the new beta9 update. [O:)]
The first 3ds file(bar chair) works fine. http://s28.postimg.org/ho9fkcudp/1_Hidden.jpg
Actually a circle wire and a leg of chair is in hidden mode in his work file but when he exported it, its also exported.So it comes visible in 3ds file.
In ...
The first 3ds file(bar chair) works fine. http://s28.postimg.org/ho9fkcudp/1_Hidden.jpg
Actually a circle wire and a leg of chair is in hidden mode in his work file but when he exported it, its also exported.So it comes visible in 3ds file.
In ...
- Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:12 pm
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: Disenchantment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7010
Re: Disenchantment
Hey friend, [:D]
I don't understand your problem but my bad mind says you are running with a slower system which has either single core processor or lower clock speed is your problem. So next time when you upgrade or buy a new one consult a good dealer or discuss with your friend. [<):)]
Don't ...
I don't understand your problem but my bad mind says you are running with a slower system which has either single core processor or lower clock speed is your problem. So next time when you upgrade or buy a new one consult a good dealer or discuss with your friend. [<):)]
Don't ...
- Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:35 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Need a little help.!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3872
Re: Need a little help.!
Does this program requires any dotNet Framwork to run properly?
- Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:41 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Need a little help.!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3872
Re: Need a little help.!
Yes.
Here attached a sample file (but i don't think it will solve the issue).
1. Open SH3D 4.4 installer version.
2. Loaded a file from resent/history.
3. Just rotated scene (frame skipping bug)
4. Changed time in photorenderer.
5. Saved the rendered image.
6. SH3D closed without saving.
7. 5 minute ...
Here attached a sample file (but i don't think it will solve the issue).
1. Open SH3D 4.4 installer version.
2. Loaded a file from resent/history.
3. Just rotated scene (frame skipping bug)
4. Changed time in photorenderer.
5. Saved the rendered image.
6. SH3D closed without saving.
7. 5 minute ...