Right, I think my exe file is not up to date. Fine now though.
BTW, I modified your plugin Compute Walls Surface for my purpose and just for it (being messy of course), still I post it here if anyone bother to test or use it.
don't know how to attach a file
//version 25 Dec 2014
//- added ...
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:10 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Sample plugin does not start
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6484
- Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:23 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Sample plugin does not start
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6484
Re: Sample plugin does not start
thank you, I think I did a wrong thing to run the Sweethome3d.exe instead of its Jar version. Will try again.
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:51 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Sample plugin does not start
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6484
Sample plugin does not start
I followed exactly the Plugin development guide and created VolumePlugin.jar in plugin folder.
However when I opened the main Sweethome3d, it stays the start up picture forever.
I tried changing JRE package (I have v6, v7 on my Win7) but no help.
Any ideas? thanks
However when I opened the main Sweethome3d, it stays the start up picture forever.
I tried changing JRE package (I have v6, v7 on my Win7) but no help.
Any ideas? thanks