Thank you very much.
I have version 7.2 available and will use the plug in. Had gone to 7.5.
Search found 32 matches
- Sun Nov 16, 2025 8:30 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: dimensions on height or 3d view
- Replies: 8
- Views: 220488
- Sun Nov 16, 2025 12:56 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: dimensions on height or 3d view
- Replies: 8
- Views: 220488
Re: dimensions on height or 3d view
Has a side view with dimensions been implemented?
It would be very handy to measure from for building.
I do not know the complications of grouping and rotating the plan view 90 degrees in X or Y, and then adding the dimensions.
It would be very handy to measure from for building.
I do not know the complications of grouping and rotating the plan view 90 degrees in X or Y, and then adding the dimensions.
- Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:05 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Floor and wall gap
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5690
Re: Floor and wall gap
Thank you very much for walking me through thinking aloud about what the floor function does, and how to use it. I will definitely avoid a Z fight and adjust the heights accordingly.
Your roof program is a gem. Thank you so much.
Your roof program is a gem. Thank you so much.
- Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:30 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Floor and wall gap
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5690
Re: Floor and wall gap
Dorin.
There is too many things to explain.
I've made my own variant.
Thank you very much for helping with this.
The variant you made shows the issue with rooms drawn on a wall versus inside a wall.
The concrete slab at elevation 0" is below the foundation-riser level's base elevation of 0 ...
There is too many things to explain.
I've made my own variant.
Thank you very much for helping with this.
The variant you made shows the issue with rooms drawn on a wall versus inside a wall.
The concrete slab at elevation 0" is below the foundation-riser level's base elevation of 0 ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:02 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Floor and wall gap
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5690
Re: Floor and wall gap
update.
I figured out the roof generation problem.
I had to move the generated roof, from the Roof-Gen level it was created on, to another level. Then delete the Roof-Gen level, so the roof generation program could create a new Roof-Gen level for the next roof.
Sorry to mix too thread issues into ...
I figured out the roof generation problem.
I had to move the generated roof, from the Roof-Gen level it was created on, to another level. Then delete the Roof-Gen level, so the roof generation program could create a new Roof-Gen level for the next roof.
Sorry to mix too thread issues into ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:28 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Floor and wall gap
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5690
Re: Floor and wall gap
The gap turned out to be a math problem. sigh.
The elevation of Mezzanine floor should have been 103"
What i was doing:
Placed a room on top of a wall; instead of inside a wall.
Placing it on top of the wall insures that the floor is on top of the wall. If the room is inside the wall then the floor ...
The elevation of Mezzanine floor should have been 103"
What i was doing:
Placed a room on top of a wall; instead of inside a wall.
Placing it on top of the wall insures that the floor is on top of the wall. If the room is inside the wall then the floor ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:37 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Floor and wall gap
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5690
Re: Floor and wall gap
thank you very much.
RE: left wall height difference.
As explained in the introduction of the thread, I added an inch to one wall to close the gap, 89 instead of 88 [just to see how much the gap was].
RE: Your suggested changes to the level information.
I will go over the changes to learn from ...
RE: left wall height difference.
As explained in the introduction of the thread, I added an inch to one wall to close the gap, 89 instead of 88 [just to see how much the gap was].
RE: Your suggested changes to the level information.
I will go over the changes to learn from ...
- Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:23 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Floor and wall gap
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5690
Re: Floor and wall gap
here is a link to the .sh3d file on dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9cfkyxx625cm ... .sh3d?dl=0
It is always possible that I have a level and wall/room mismatch. That seems to be how my brain works.
Thank you
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9cfkyxx625cm ... .sh3d?dl=0
It is always possible that I have a level and wall/room mismatch. That seems to be how my brain works.
Thank you
- Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:29 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Floor and wall gap
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5690
Floor and wall gap
I made a test drawing of a one story house to re-learn how to use levels, walls and floors,because its seems i did not understand them.
Why is there an unexpected 1-inch gap between the 7" thick floor/ceiling and the top of the walls of the first story in this test?
Background
Using SW3D 7.02 ...
Why is there an unexpected 1-inch gap between the 7" thick floor/ceiling and the top of the walls of the first story in this test?
Background
Using SW3D 7.02 ...
- Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:24 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Plugins dont show up
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5815
Re: Plugins dont show up
Dorin
Thank you!
Thank you very much.
Thank you!
Thank you very much.