When I saved it to a USB drive, it already worked. I do not understand why. Anyway I can work. I moved the file created in Sweet Home from the USB drive to the Desktop and it also worked.
Thank you for your help.
John
Search found 4 matches
- Thu May 31, 2018 11:04 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: save a home
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4538
- Wed May 30, 2018 8:25 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: save a home
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4538
Re: save a home
I opened the Sweet Home program and without doing anything tried to save it. The message was the same.
Thanks,
Joao
Thanks,
Joao
- Wed May 30, 2018 1:15 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: save a home
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4538
Re: save a home
The problem continue. I am the owner and administrator off the PC and have full control.
I have JavaSetup8u171 installed.
Thanks
Joao
I have JavaSetup8u171 installed.
Thanks
Joao
- Tue May 29, 2018 8:02 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: save a home
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4538
save a home
When I trie to save a home draw, the message apears:
Cant't save home in
"C:\Users\Me\Desktop\aaa.sh3d"
RecorderException: Can't save file C:\Users\Me\Desktop\aaa.sh3d"
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Me\Desktop\aaa.sh3d" (The system can not find the file specified)
I work with a Windows ...
Cant't save home in
"C:\Users\Me\Desktop\aaa.sh3d"
RecorderException: Can't save file C:\Users\Me\Desktop\aaa.sh3d"
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Me\Desktop\aaa.sh3d" (The system can not find the file specified)
I work with a Windows ...