Search found 2 matches

by AhmadSaied
Wed May 18, 2016 9:40 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: loadlibrary failed with error 1114 a dynamic link library
Replies: 8
Views: 16533

Re: loadlibrary failed with error 1114 a dynamic link library

it works on win 10 when you maximize performance of the switchable dynamic graphics (as explaned in the video).

Yes it works but
I can not shut down my laptop , I had to push the button to close
And when you open your laptop again do not enter windows so I did re instal win 10 because I don't know ...
by AhmadSaied
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:41 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: loadlibrary failed with error 1114 a dynamic link library
Replies: 8
Views: 16533

loadlibrary failed with error 1114 a dynamic link library

I have this problem, and I could not fix it
my windows is win 10 ,laptop is HP pro book