Search found 3 matches
- Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How do you work the lights again?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10547
Re: How do you work the lights again?
Thanks Puybaret, got it.
- Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How do you work the lights again?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10547
Re: How do you work the lights again?
yes - as it is, it seems we may change the parameters independently, but the results do not suggest we have a "3d ellipse" - I was trying to put some lights inside a tall picture frame/cabinet (under left/right frame), but I learned that I can only do it by stacking a number of very dim lights... or ...
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How do you work the lights again?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10547
Re: How do you work the lights again?
First of all, hi everyone, new user here... wonderful balance between speed, ease of use and results... not to mention the price ;) it really is a genuine little gem.
Now for the question - tried reading through all of the relevant topics, but I still feel I have to check... it it possible to alter ...
Now for the question - tried reading through all of the relevant topics, but I still feel I have to check... it it possible to alter ...