Fine, removing all old plugins helps !
On my Windows 11 I have them here:
C:\Users\miroi\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\plugins
Plus I reinstalled Java (from java.com) and SH3D, but this wasn't necessary.
The ticket is SOLVED.
Search found 13 matches
- Mon Jun 09, 2025 6:27 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6960
- Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:12 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6960
Re: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
Well, I downloaded plugin Pan3DView, https://sourceforge.net/p/sweethome3d/p ... #3d24/1ea3 , but I can not launch Sweet Home 3D ... what to do please ?
- Sun Jun 08, 2025 6:59 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6960
Re: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
I reinstalled SH3D (64bit), and upon launching it shortly prints the message that I need to install Pan3DView plugin version 3.0 or later.
Seem this plugin is from my previous SH3D installation, please how do I cancel it ?
Seem this plugin is from my previous SH3D installation, please how do I cancel it ?
- Sun Jun 08, 2025 6:18 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6960
Re: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
I also tried tricks with the SweetHome3D.l4j.ini ( https://www.sweethome3d.com/faq.jsp ) , but did not help....
- Sun Jun 08, 2025 5:55 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6960
SweetHome3D.exe does not start on Windows 11 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
Hello,
I installed the most recent Windows executable version, SweetHome3D.exe, both 32 and 64 bits, and none executable starts.
I have 64-bit Windows 11.
Any help, please ?
I installed the most recent Windows executable version, SweetHome3D.exe, both 32 and 64 bits, and none executable starts.
I have 64-bit Windows 11.
Any help, please ?
- Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:53 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How to set up teh angle between two walls ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1280
Re: How to set up teh angle between two walls ?
Thanks ! This helped, my problem is solved.
- Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:34 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How to set up teh angle between two walls ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1280
How to set up teh angle between two walls ?
Hello !
Please how do I set up the angle between two walls ? See the linked picture - I have to create walls based on the floor plan.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ECSigH ... sp=sharing
Thanks.
Please how do I set up the angle between two walls ? See the linked picture - I have to create walls based on the floor plan.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ECSigH ... sp=sharing
Thanks.
- Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:02 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Export selected object from SH3D ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3049
Re: Export selected object from SH3D ?
Ad: https://sweethome3d.com/userGuide.jsp#exportToOBJ ... ah, I could manage that by putting only one object into the scene (like my favorite chair) and exporting this sole one object as OBJ. Am I right ?
- Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:16 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Export selected object from SH3D ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3049
Export selected object from SH3D ?
Greetings !
Would it be please possible to export selected objects in the model, so that we can modify them in other 3D software like Blender ?
For example, I see a nice chair, but I would like to distort it a little (like breaking leg, scratching the surface etc) and load back.
Thanks.
Would it be please possible to export selected objects in the model, so that we can modify them in other 3D software like Blender ?
For example, I see a nice chair, but I would like to distort it a little (like breaking leg, scratching the surface etc) and load back.
Thanks.
- Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:53 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Mannequin tips
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4546
Re: Mannequin tips
Thanks, this works ! One has to view the mannequin from the top, and in this position one can rotate body parts.