Search found 2 matches
- Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:58 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Custom roof. Tutorials do not help.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1621
Re: Custom roof. Tutorials do not help.
Thanks a lot. That helped!
- Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:57 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Custom roof. Tutorials do not help.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1621
Custom roof. Tutorials do not help.
Hello,
I'm new to Sweet Home 3D, but find it quite useful.
I have been trying to build a roof. I went through some videos and samples how to build custom roof from walls (then export to obj and import as furniture)
The problem is that one part of the roof can be be build from either rectangular ...
I'm new to Sweet Home 3D, but find it quite useful.
I have been trying to build a roof. I went through some videos and samples how to build custom roof from walls (then export to obj and import as furniture)
The problem is that one part of the roof can be be build from either rectangular ...