Search found 3 matches
- Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:41 am
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: All of my models and textures are lost
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2988
Re: All of my models and textures are lost
This folder has a xml file 5 subfolders, four of which are empty except the Work folder
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:35 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: All of my models and textures are lost
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2988
Re: All of my models and textures are lost
I use SH3D version 5.7
Java version 1.8.0_162 / 32 bit / 0.6 GB
Max Java 3D version 1.6.0
Java version 1.8.0_162 / 32 bit / 0.6 GB
Max Java 3D version 1.6.0
- Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:48 am
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: All of my models and textures are lost
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2988
All of my models and textures are lost
Hi everyone. Today when I opened Sweethome3D, I realized that all of the models I downloaded and my textures were lost. I have lots of models and textures that I don't want to lose [:((] [:((] . What can I do to get them back?