Search found 4 matches
- Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:21 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Problem with connected walls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2556
Re: Problem with connected walls
thank you for your answer!
- Wed Apr 09, 2025 2:16 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Problem with connected walls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2556
- Wed Apr 09, 2025 2:11 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Problem with connected walls
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2556
Problem with connected walls
Hi,
I'm just learning sweethome. I have a problem with connected walls. I want to connect walls in two versions:
1. first I want to connect in letter T [url=http://]https://drive.google.com/file/d/17WCEbEVkirQe-_Qm-qV8PymgGnDaJzlH/view?usp=sharing[/url]
2. second I want connected walls in ...
I'm just learning sweethome. I have a problem with connected walls. I want to connect walls in two versions:
1. first I want to connect in letter T [url=http://]https://drive.google.com/file/d/17WCEbEVkirQe-_Qm-qV8PymgGnDaJzlH/view?usp=sharing[/url]
2. second I want connected walls in ...
- Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:21 am
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Silver/chrome texture
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4949
Silver/chrome texture
Hi,
I have a problem with texture tap and shower. I would like that these elements will be silver/ chrome like this: https://www.google.pl/search?sa=G&q=bateria+umywalkowa&tbm=isch&source=hp&ved=2ahUKEwjOmdap5JLhAhVF_SoKHYkLD6sQsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=1866&bih=1052#imgrc=7A8Gmn4PV-zCdM: . Now my tap and ...
I have a problem with texture tap and shower. I would like that these elements will be silver/ chrome like this: https://www.google.pl/search?sa=G&q=bateria+umywalkowa&tbm=isch&source=hp&ved=2ahUKEwjOmdap5JLhAhVF_SoKHYkLD6sQsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=1866&bih=1052#imgrc=7A8Gmn4PV-zCdM: . Now my tap and ...