Test version 1.0 Beta 3
Instability bug on Windows 10 64-bit fixed!
By varying the size of the tiles, the YafaRay rendering is quite stable.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jndvSZp085oGSyYuGFfBmcxz5Ts-26W89x4DU0YH2OE6It3aU6FDjsNbmRNonq1q9NZsWLzJMIi3PQNp-PSGToTzT0b1Bq-12yNfzsRiyPoQ3Iw3Q ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:33 pm
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: YafaRay rendering plug-in
- Replies: 172
- Views: 526961
- Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:42 am
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Our House Design that never got built.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8597
Re: Our House Design that never got built.
I would apreciate if you finally upload the examples. You have made a great work, specially with lighting. I am sure I can learn a lot if I can study your project!
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:06 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: YafaRay rendering plug-in
- Replies: 172
- Views: 526961
Re: YafaRay rendering plug-in
I can make the photo if I choose the first and the seconds levels of quality but if I choose the third or the fouth the program shut down without showing any error.
- Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:55 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: YafaRay rendering plug-in
- Replies: 172
- Views: 526961
Re: YafaRay rendering plug-in
The same for me:
SH3d crashes when I try to render using this plugin, ordinary rendering and photo-video rendering plug-ins are working ok. My system is Windows10 64 bit, Ryzen 1700, 16GB ram, RX580
SH3d crashes when I try to render using this plugin, ordinary rendering and photo-video rendering plug-ins are working ok. My system is Windows10 64 bit, Ryzen 1700, 16GB ram, RX580