Search found 4 matches
- Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Problems with applet on a webserver
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3477
Re: Problems with applet on a webserver
I tryed, It says that it cannot find the file... and in my webserver I just can configure the permission to read or write....its weird..
- Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Problems with applet on a webserver
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3477
Re: Problems with applet on a webserver
thank you.. I will...so if not, it means I have to enable the download in the server directory?
- Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:51 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Problems with applet on a webserver
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3477
Re: Problems with applet on a webserver
Yes, I mean i replace the "defaul.shrd" path with "http://mysite/mydyr/defaul.sh3d"
Im using the last version, just downloaded yesterday.What do you mean by entering direclty the url? Wich url, of the file .sh3d?
Im using the last version, just downloaded yesterday.What do you mean by entering direclty the url? Wich url, of the file .sh3d?
- Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Problems with applet on a webserver
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3477
Problems with applet on a webserver
Hi,
hello to all Im a new user of this fantastic software. Im tryng to put online a 3d model of an appartment I have done using the java applet. Offline it works, when I call the page trought a webserver it says that it cannot load the house. What am I doing wrong? I tried to replace the address in ...
hello to all Im a new user of this fantastic software. Im tryng to put online a 3d model of an appartment I have done using the java applet. Offline it works, when I call the page trought a webserver it says that it cannot load the house. What am I doing wrong? I tried to replace the address in ...