Search found 2 matches
- Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:12 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Online version - Accidentally deleted a level of my plan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2211
Re: Online version - Accidentally deleted a level of my plan
Thank you - the backup had what I needed
- Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:29 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Online version - Accidentally deleted a level of my plan
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2211
Online version - Accidentally deleted a level of my plan
Hi,
Using the online version of Sweethome 3D - I accidentally deleted one of my levels. Is there any way I can get this back after navigating away from the editor. Alternatively is there any way I can restore an earlier version from the online website? (I do not have any offline backups or exports ...
Using the online version of Sweethome 3D - I accidentally deleted one of my levels. Is there any way I can get this back after navigating away from the editor. Alternatively is there any way I can restore an earlier version from the online website? (I do not have any offline backups or exports ...