Search found 2 matches

by Jami88
Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:31 am
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: objects added are much smaller than described
Replies: 2
Views: 2262

Re: objects added are much smaller than described

Thanks so much for the reply - turns out I'm just a complete moron, and was entering my measurements in feet when they should have been inches....sigh.
by Jami88
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:50 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: objects added are much smaller than described
Replies: 2
Views: 2262

objects added are much smaller than described

Hi, major beginner here, I added a bathtub to my floor plan, it says its 5' wide, but it shows up as about 3 inches wide on my floor plan. Can someone tell me what I did wrong or how to fix it? My apologies in advance if it is something very obvious, I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!