Thank you very much!
I started to think that I was barking up the wrong tree using walls but I didn't know what else to use.
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:06 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Stonewalls Texture
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3239
- Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:52 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Stonewalls Texture
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3239
Stonewalls Texture
I am trying to design a patio and I have it done except for the texture on top of the stonewall.
I created a wall 3 feet high by 2 feet thick and I added stone texture to the sides of the wall but I haven't figured out how to add texture to the top of the stonewall. I created the patio by using the ...
I created a wall 3 feet high by 2 feet thick and I added stone texture to the sides of the wall but I haven't figured out how to add texture to the top of the stonewall. I created the patio by using the ...