Installation
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
-
Monthly credit card charges
I am new. I signed up a month ago and I only used this once. I am now getting monthly charges on my credit card. Does anyone know how to cancel these fees an...by [email protected] » - 3 Replies
- 2653 Views
-
Last post by sjb007
-
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Deploying SweetHome3D, to be embeded in webpage.
@Puybaret Thanks for your guided. at http://www.sweethome3d.eu/support/forum ... ,1113#5708 I just have finished that task building and deploying via Java We...by bellskar » - 5 Replies
- 9969 Views
-
Last post by bellskar
-
-
-
Linux: Can't find SweetHome3d installer in the archive
Hi there, as i wrote in the subject, after i read the user guide i wasn't able to find the installer. I downloaded the Linux archive (.tgz), extracted it in ...by TheJoe » - 5 Replies
- 3703 Views
-
Last post by TheJoe
-
-
-
SH3D kinda makes a no-crash
Emmanuel: Under Ubuntu 10.04 SH3D v2.3 (the jnlp-version) behaves a bit strange these last days (weeks). When I open the program and draw a wall, everything ...by hansmex » - 6 Replies
- 5307 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Linux: Can't import furniture
Hi, I am using Sweet Home 3D v2.3 on Ubuntu 9.10, Java 1.6.0_18. When I press "Import Furniture" nothing happens. If I copy a model to the .etek/sweethome3d/...by karladidas » - 3 Replies
- 4175 Views
-
Last post by karladidas
-
-
-
How to Upgrade
My son usually handles these things for me, but he's out of state, now. I currently have 2.2 and have downloaded the 2.3. How do I go about updating so as no...by doubleaaus » - 2 Replies
- 2981 Views
-
Last post by doubleaaus
-
-
-
Launch failure: sunflow-0.07.3b.jar
Bonjour, Since end of march 2010, I managed to run SH3D-2.3 once. I have used SH3D from time to time before without problem. Since then, I get a failure mess...by SW3DFnx » - 12 Replies
- 8868 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Linux version 1.7??
Hi. Nice program, thanks to all who have contributed. I'm running it on Ubuntu and just wondering why when I download version 2.3, the about box says version...by boo » - 1 Replies
- 3036 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Can't install via Java Web Start on Fedora 12
Hello everyone. I want to install SweetHome3d on Fedora 12 via Java Web Start. Here is what I am doing: - click on "Launch Sweet Home 3d with Java Web Start"...by pau » - 1 Replies
- 4167 Views
-
Last post by pau
-
-
-
Ubuntu: where is .eteks directory ??
Emmanuel: Recently I newly installed Ubuntu (Lucid 11.04 beta) on my PC. I made a backup of all files, including the .eteks directory, so that I could exchan...by hansmex » - 1 Replies
- 3285 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
how to install beta versions?
Hello, in order to use the export furniture to sw3f file, aparently, sh3d needs to be installed locally. This thread http://www.sweethome3d.eu/support/forum ...by JFrankParnell » - 3 Replies
- 3686 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Installation of Sweet Home 3D on a Mac
I downloaded the Sweet Home 3D 2.2 Installer version. To install it, I clicked on the .dmg file to expand it, then dragged the Sweet Home 3D 2.2 application ...by Abbe » - 2 Replies
- 4398 Views
-
Last post by Abbe
-
-
-
Problème avec Linux Fedora 12 et AMD x86_64
Bon, voila comment se manifeste le problème : 1- : Si le lance SH3D en ligne en utilisant Java Web Start, mon système me propose d'utiliser Iced Tea Web Star...by golfos » - 4 Replies
- 6409 Views
-
Last post by golfos
-
-
-
Debian: Crash SweetHome3D on startup
Try startup SweetHome3D and have a problem: java: ../../src/xcb_io.c:461: _XRead: Assertion `dpy->xcb->reply_data != 0' failed. localhost:/opt/SweetHome3D-2....by msize » - 3 Replies
- 6781 Views
-
Last post by msize
-
-
-
Précision et correctif
En ce qui concerne le point 1- (lancement de SH3D par Java Web Start - en fait Iced Tea Web Start) : Le dessin d'un plan est très lent et déphasé par rapport...by golfos » - 0 Replies
- 3672 Views
-
Last post by golfos
-
-
-
Attachments Flooring in SH3D 2.2
I opened a home that I had made in an older version of SH3D and I saw that the flooring was acting strange. older SH3D home The floor is cut off and looks st...by pencilart » - 4 Replies
- 10887 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Create Photo plugin
I've had the older "Create Photo" plugin for SH3D 1.8 and now I have the newer SH3D (2.2). As a result, there are 2 "Create Photo" plugins showing. Q: How do...by pencilart » - 2 Replies
- 5597 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Trying to install SH3F under Ubunu (Linux)
Hello all I'm trying to install the SH3F-plugin, so that I can export my libraries. After downloading the plugin I searched for the .eteks directory. Not bei...by hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 5496 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
How to install SH3D without any libraries
Hello Is it possible to install SH3D without the standard-libraries? If so, can someone explain? Thank you very much!by hansmex » - 2 Replies
- 4863 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Plugin to export additional furniture not working
Hi, I'm using SH3D 2.1 with SUN java 1.6.0_11 on Ubuntu. Installed above mentioned plugin, but trying to save gives me an error dialoge: Code: Select allCoul...by SH3DRaz4 » - 1 Replies
- 6378 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
not working in windows 7
hi im hew a big problem My Sweet Home 3D d't work in Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit), earlier in Wind XP sp3 working 100% Help me please [:-/] [:-/] [:-/] [:-/] [...by icevic1 » - 2 Replies
- 8712 Views
-
Last post by icevic1
-
-
-
where to place 3d models..
so that sweethome3d would pick them automatically for all users, i. e. i won't have to install it to each user's home? is there such an option? i'd like to c...by jose1711 » - 3 Replies
- 5948 Views
-
Last post by jose1711
-
-
-
Launch problem
Hello, I tried to run sh3d on my xp computer. I installed the actual version 2.0 from the webside. Installation runs but when launching the program i ear a b...by Mpaul » - 1 Replies
- 5034 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Starting problems
Hello everyone, After installing the programm and double-clicking on the shortcut, I'm getting the Sweethome loading screen for 2 seconds and then this error...by errorhunter » - 1 Replies
- 6850 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
XP problem: Driver components mis-match. Close is the only option.
Hello, I tried to run sh3d on my xp computer. I installt the aktual version from the webside. Installation runs but when launshing the program an alert is sh...by Mawima » - 1 Replies
- 10341 Views
-
Last post by Mawima
-
-
-
SweetHome does not start anymore
After a successful install an use I tried to import a new image (the chimney) sH3d crashed trying to achieve the import. Since then I can't use it anymore wh...by Paotr » - 3 Replies
- 21957 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
/lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter
Hello, I have a problem at lauch under Linux/64bits. When I execute the script, I have the following error: ./SweetHome3D: /home/trasher/Téléchargement/Sweet...by Johan_Cwiklinski » - 2 Replies
- 13816 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Acer Aspire 3000,sis m760MX
Application doesn't start, I have read that is when grapfics card doesn't rendering 3d ? what can i do ? Arek [Note: this thread was started on sourceforge.n...by arek_dsdadas » - 1 Replies
- 6146 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
OSX - No Menus??
I just installed SW 1.3.1 on my OSX 10.5.4 system. When I start it, I get only the SweetHome 3D menu on my menu bar and no windows whatsoever. The only menu ...by Marko_Gargenta » - 7 Replies
- 4696 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Lancement sans JNLP
Bonjour, Le démarrage de SH3D via JNLP est lent et parfois aléatoire. Comme il n'est par proposé d'installeur pour Solaris, j'ai compilé à partir des sources...by jlliagre » - 2 Replies
- 16535 Views
-
Last post by jlliagre
-
-
-
Impossible de lancer Sweet Home 3D 1.2.1
Bonjour, Une amie m'a indiqué ce logiciel pour me montrer son intérieur (nous sommes loin l'une de l'autre) et me permettre de modifier le mien agréablement ...by Esther » - 2 Replies
- 8174 Views
-
Last post by Esther
-
-
-
How Do I run this?
I extracted the .tar file but I cannot find any executable to run the program. I have it placed in /home/<username>/Apps/SweetHome3D-1.1 but like I said, the...by pencilart » - 7 Replies
- 4238 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Ok, this in not a JRE issue or a Sweet Home
When I look at the Firefox 2.0 Error Console feature, I see that it is reporting CSS errors from tigris.css and inst.css. To reproduce: 1. Open the Firefox 2...by Randal_Lovelace » - 0 Replies
- 3787 Views
-
Last post by Randal_Lovelace
-
-
-
Can't Run Sweet Home 3D
Both the web version and installation does not work for me: Web: http://sweethome3d.sourceforge.net/SweetHome3D.jnlp does not have execute permission ... ple...by Oak » - 5 Replies
- 4276 Views
-
Last post by Randal_Lovelace
-
-
-
can´t run sh3D
I can´t run this program. I try everything maybe. First start screen of sweet home and fall. And then it´s create file - hs_err_pid1008.* I think, that probl...by Radek_Fric » - 3 Replies
- 4000 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Windows VISTA - can't run?
Hi, downloaded Sweethome 3D, installed perfectly, but when I try and run it, it just shows the Sweethome 3D logo, and then disappears, terminates the applica...by Cliff » - 0 Replies
- 3962 Views
-
Last post by Cliff
-
-
-
Disappearing menus in Mac OS 10.4.9
I'm running Sweet Home 3D under Mac OS 10.4.9. Whenever I open up an additional menu window (in order to modify a wall, a furniture etc.) and I start to move...by ohmann » - 1 Replies
- 3307 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
To upgrade SH3D...
I'm using the Linux installer. Do I just install the new version or do I have to delete the old one first? I know that for some programs, you have to do that...by pencilart » - 2 Replies
- 3622 Views
-
Last post by pencilart
-
-
-
Application does not start in XP
I tried to start the application using the link http://sweethome3d.sourceforge.net/SweetHome3D.jnlp. I've got the message "Fail to create reference rasterize...by kasch » - 2 Replies
- 5992 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Desktop shortcut?
Can I make a desktop shortcut so I won't be having to open the terminal every time I want to run SweetHome3D? [Note: this thread was started on sourceforge.n...by pencilart » - 7 Replies
- 4354 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Problème avec Java
Bonjour, Tout d'abord, merci pour ce projet, qui doit représenter pas mal de boulot... Je suis sous Linux Kubuntu Feisty J'ai voulu essayer la démo sur http:...by joeltarlao » - 4 Replies
- 7169 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest