Gallery
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 254 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Realistic rendering tutorial
Hello everyone, Long time no see you all. Now I'm back with my latest tutorial to render realistic image in Sweet home 3D. I always use SH3D as a main tool t...by anhmax » - 1 Replies
- 30920 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
- 15 Replies
- 23404 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
- 49 Replies
- 45532 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
- 14 Replies
- 22802 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
- 31 Replies
- 25489 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
Rebuilding of our house
I have been using Sweet Home 3D throughout the whole rebuilding process of our house. It is an absolutely fantastic program! Sweet Home 3D is amazingly easy ...by Limito » - 6 Replies
- 14036 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
-
- 8 Replies
- 8724 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
- 6 Replies
- 16677 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
-
2035 : Towards Mars
Hi, To whet your appetite (I hope) : here the first picture of my project : The first manned station on planet Mars. We see an astronaut, an rover, an Mars r...by bdfd » - 28 Replies
- 25975 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
afFORDable
Hiya I have noticed recently a tendancy towards larger, very serious ,projects. But i have not seen any mobile homes designed. So here is one that has been d...by Miker777 » - 5 Replies
- 11140 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
Contempoary House
Hiya. Not been around for a while but i see you have all been busy. Here are a couple of images of a contemporay house i thought i would have a stab at, just...by Miker777 » - 5 Replies
- 13725 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
Robinson's Treehouse
Here is the treehouse of the family Robinson, so high-tech. half-open roof half closed roof (look at the solar panels) Everything is there, solar panels for ...by bdfd » - 12 Replies
- 26647 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
-
-
orthogonally SH3D
So, here's what I've been working on the past couple of months. It's been another Project That Wouldn't Die -- but I think I'm finally done. view full size A...by mazoola » - 8 Replies
- 12972 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Low Firm (Sq=75.4 m2)
I started making it only 2 hours before and Whala it is done. [Note from moderator: fixed links to images, 1st and last ones seems to have problems]by suadtafili31 » - 1 Replies
- 11627 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
-
-
Latest Doodle
Hiya. Here are few images of another property i have been working on. Front Lowest level Ground floor 1st floor 2nd and with the roof on Be nice to hear your...by Miker777 » - 18 Replies
- 16372 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Bioclimatic house
Here is this new bioclimatic house : Three little windows (Restroom & corridor) to the north and 3 doors (including 2 garages), the others are East or West. ...by bdfd » - 7 Replies
- 7901 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Cozy Cabin
That's a really small rustic cabin, I guess I did this last year but I really liked the result of this house, hope you like it too. [:D] [:D]by TommoLeo » - 6 Replies
- 8814 Views
-
Last post by idakotajohnson
-
-
-
Houseboat / marine / nautical models
After the discussion in thread 6916 Beach house - and 6922 about tiny homes it was hard not to notice that there are more and more small houses built on floa...by okh » - 4 Replies
- 16715 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Beach House
Hi I had planned on this being a "small" beach house, but started enjoying myself. Got the idea initially when AraiBob asked about the circular pedestal and ...by Miker777 » - 24 Replies
- 23582 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
LBB part2...or LOFT part2
Hi friends...here I come with the second part of 'my loft' photo shooting. The first part I named Little black bathroom because of the smallest bathroom in t...by MartinSK » - 19 Replies
- 16974 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
-
-
Small Bedroom
Hey, I've been using SH3D about three years and now I decided to create an account here, well I hope you like this small bedroom that I did. [=D>] [=D>]by TommoLeo » - 6 Replies
- 10363 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
-
-
Ideas for this project ?
Hi, Here is a project being hemispherical house. rotary or not? with basement or not? [:)] I am waiting for your comments...by bdfd » - 1 Replies
- 8198 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Sneak peak at new project.
Hi, i decided to have a go at something new, heres a few images, still a long way to go yet. Ground 1st 2nd Roof And this is going to need windows, got hot j...by Miker777 » - 10 Replies
- 11915 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
little black bathroom
guys here I try to share some other pics of my version of loft...hope you can see it [Note from moderator: see 3rd message of MartinSK who reposted correctly...by MartinSK » - 11 Replies
- 14015 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
-
- 14 Replies
- 13227 Views
-
Last post by MartinSK
-
- 8 Replies
- 6773 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
Export its .sh3d file
sweethome3d.com offers a new service to see in 3D its project in a browser. Here is one that I put online.by enkonyito » - 0 Replies
- 6007 Views
-
Last post by enkonyito
-
-
-
No wifi and no phone signal, bliss.
Hi. Fancied an attempt at a little hide away, heres the result.by Miker777 » - 1 Replies
- 7388 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 6671 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
backgrond for sweet home 3d
hi Here I've made a very useful three-dimensional model hits for Back of windows and you can download the 3D model here [:">] DOWNLOAD I will also add in the...by farasat » - 0 Replies
- 5118 Views
-
Last post by farasat
-
-
-
my little living room
hi What is your opinion about the photos below and what you have suggestions to make it better [:)] [:)] [:)] thank you [@};-] [@};-] [@};-] [~:>]by farasat » - 9 Replies
- 7230 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Images of the extensions i have been rendering
Here are some images of the project i have been working on. Currently a 3 bed end terrace property, i have modelled a 2 storey side extension, a single store...by Miker777 » - 17 Replies
- 17934 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
- 3 Replies
- 9370 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
A bizarre video, made with SH3D.
This is a attempt to show some of my work and methods through a film about a cute little spirit living in a tiny bungalow by a Chinese Ghost City. The backgr...by Ceciliabr » - 11 Replies
- 17269 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
-
kitchen 300cm length
Hi, this is my first post here and first image I've decided to show you - I hope you'll like it.by alaX » - 10 Replies
- 19399 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
- 6 Replies
- 6919 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
Photorendering with too dark shadows
I want to show you an example of a photorendering and hope you can advise me. In the 1st underneath you see a photo from the drawing in the 2nd speed, with a...by hobbyrv » - 7 Replies
- 10983 Views
-
Last post by mazoola
-
-
-
Early mockups of the Keddie Murders crime scene
I run Keddie28.com, about an unsolved mass murder in Keddie, CA, in 1981. Here's a link to several video walk-throughs I've done using SH3D - the next one wi...by keddie28 » - 2 Replies
- 9323 Views
-
Last post by keddie28
-
-
- 9 Replies
- 16591 Views
-
Last post by Ceciliabr
-
-
A very interesting house plan
See here: http://www.blackpenguin.org/greenspace/?p=353 Any questions, ask. Thanks!by linux4ever » - 8 Replies
- 8517 Views
-
Last post by linux4ever
-
-
- 5 Replies
- 10317 Views
-
Last post by HawkDawg
-
-
Sauna interiors
We want to go Sauna but I am not to able to do interiors. More specifically the "kiuas" "lauteet" I did even find the words, so I move for you, my House Mast...by MimicaDreamer » - 4 Replies
- 21676 Views
-
Last post by DVMattson
-
-
- 10 Replies
- 12629 Views
-
Last post by felixdce
-
-
A work with Sweet Home 3D - V5.1
Created with Sweet Home 3D , Rendered with Lumion 6 Proby kurucom » - 13 Replies
- 14857 Views
-
Last post by mazoola
-
-
-
Tutorial videos how to design and render in Sweet home 3D
Hello everyone Sweet home 3D is an excellent and simple software to design interior. Follow the step-by-step videos which I made, you can create your room an...by anhmax » - 1 Replies
- 15872 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
My Bathroom
Hi All, here is my Bathroom 1st pic is my plan in sweet home 3D 2nd is a real picture of my finished bathroom my sweet home plan my finished bathroomby SnakeGB » - 10 Replies
- 30999 Views
-
Last post by Eldi
-
-
-
virtual museum
I have just finished this virtual museum website in sweethome 3D, with renders up to 20,000 pixels www.tendlercontempo.comby lemondedumas » - 3 Replies
- 10792 Views
-
Last post by mazoola
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 8124 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
- 18 Replies
- 33744 Views
-
Last post by boyer
-
-
Collection of bathroom and restroom
Hi every one, this is my design for bathrooms and restrooms. From now on, I will post them here, not post a single thread like before. Hope you like itby anhmax » - 1 Replies
- 10990 Views
-
Last post by paixaga
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest