3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 259 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Luminous alphabet
Hi, after private exchanges with Alax, we have decided to create models for each color. So, the letters are vertical (like a frame on a wall). Except the col...by bdfd » - 2 Replies
- 6039 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Wall Light with reflect effect?
Dear all, I don't post that much but i read every day your wonderful projects. I have now an issue related to lamps and lightning that is driving me crazy......by ndorigatti » - 9 Replies
- 11988 Views
-
Last post by ndorigatti
-
-
-
Can I build my own 3D objects in Sweet Home?
Hi there, I am new here and I do no have experience in using Sweet Home 3D. Can I build my own 3D objects in this software? Cheersby peterweaver » - 1 Replies
- 3185 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
3D models
Hi. I am working on using this great program to make floor plans for rentals. Does anyone know how to make the lines of a 3d model thicker, or do you recomme...by Bender4380 » - 3 Replies
- 3921 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Optimising models
Some recent hints have given me reason to rethink making models altogether. Maybe especially Emmanuel's advice on simplification (and wrongly oriented normal...by okh » - 0 Replies
- 3853 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Kitchen Furniture
hello I am a new user, you could inform me where I get designs for kitchen furniture, thanksby FRADE83 » - 1 Replies
- 8100 Views
-
Last post by FDpaffie
-
-
-
RENOVATIONS 3D
Hello. I just want to ask is there a way to import furnitures which are not in .sh3f formats in RENOVATIONS 3D(android version of sweet home 3d), or is there...by MarkYap » - 3 Replies
- 6072 Views
-
Last post by philjord
-
-
-
Attachments
Garden light
Hi, For those who will be interested, here is a new object for your gardens : a lamp. [B-)] Day Night A better rendering is with a 40% of light. Here is a ne...by bdfd » - 4 Replies
- 6604 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
import Arbaro files with colors
Hi, I tried to import on OBJ file from Arbaro, that works, but the tree has no colors. More precisely the leaves have the same color as the trunk. How can I ...by rennmoehre » - 3 Replies
- 6255 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
don't download
Hellow! Russian forum is dead? so i askd here. can't downloud any models or textures: Unable to find any mirror information for the ".....zip" file/ please s...by kirishka » - 1 Replies
- 2632 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Countertops?
I can't find any countertops. The base cabinets come with something on the top, but it's not a countertop that might be colored and/or textured differently t...by drfredc » - 2 Replies
- 6031 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Beams, columns for timber house
Hi there, we are converting upstairs in our french farmhouse and we have drawn the walls but cannot find anywhere that we can draw columns or beams. We did f...by chrissieandrich » - 2 Replies
- 8884 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3478 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
delete texture folder
how to delete texture folder from sh3d? because it doesn't work.... Thank youby bizusomoy » - 0 Replies
- 3107 Views
-
Last post by bizusomoy
-
-
-
no texture on surface
hi, my problem is, after applying texture on furniture when I give final render it shows the only color on the surface but not a texture.what I will do.plz h...by bizusomoy » - 8 Replies
- 4408 Views
-
Last post by qythyx
-
-
- 10 Replies
- 11016 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
Need Help importing/viewing Textures Libraries
When using the application, I am unable to see/find the textures libraries I downloaded and imported. I choose textures for a room to put in a hardwood floor...by brianrogers981 » - 1 Replies
- 5188 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
How do I delet the installed library?
I have installed the library of contributions, but now I want to remove it completely. That is, I would like to have the program without any furniture. How c...by soriana » - 6 Replies
- 4444 Views
-
Last post by soriana
-
-
-
Emergency & Rescue
Hi I'm searching after emergency and rescue pitco's ex. emergency exits,..... Where can I find this in 3D to use in sweet home 3d thxby decaluro » - 3 Replies
- 6682 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Improve quality of top view image in 2D plan
Hi Guys, Long time user first time poster, sorry if this is in the wrong place, I did search for something similar. I have several models all quite small not...by nev4877 » - 9 Replies
- 8050 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Sci Fi style furniture?
Is there any sci fi theme furniture one can use to design a "space home"? I am talking about chairs, stairs, elevators, beds, tables, wall/table consoles and...by xt255641 » - 0 Replies
- 4216 Views
-
Last post by xt255641
-
-
-
Multiple choice door handle fun
Hey folks, Messing about with my new door model I decided to change the door handles... twice. I didn't want to throw them out and I didn't want to make thre...by Bubblobill » - 0 Replies
- 4149 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
- 4 Replies
- 6609 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
Need rocks models
I what do create this for my mom inlaw. https://www.google.dk/search?q=swimming+pool+ideas&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi09MLU0O_UAhVRJVAKHeOKAkcQ_AU...by denmyos » - 2 Replies
- 6407 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Need Retail Store Both Side Shelf model please.
Hello i am soon opening a retail store. for that i need a Retail Store Both side Shelf model template on which goods can be stacked up. similar to the shelve...by hashsohail » - 4 Replies
- 8272 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Textures and models clean-up
Hello, is there any way to clean-up the imported textures and models (other than reinstalling the program)?by tarmiricmi » - 2 Replies
- 4257 Views
-
Last post by tarmiricmi
-
-
-
Home Theater Projection Screen model?
I'm looking for a ceiling-mounted electric or pull-down home theater projection screen model. I haven't found anything suitable in the search interface here ...by idididid » - 6 Replies
- 8612 Views
-
Last post by idididid
-
-
-
How To: Blender .obj with multiple materials you can change in SH3D
I've seen other people asking the question on how to create furniture where the different furniture parts can have their materials modified. After working it...by Bubblobill » - 0 Replies
- 5393 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Help with multiple light sources in furniture object
I made a model of a lamp I have at home to practice my modeling skills. I was not aware that creating lights is so painful, and this one, unfortunately, has ...by Bubblobill » - 5 Replies
- 8085 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
fluid designer vs sweethome3D rendering
I am looking to start my career as a home designer. I really love the ease of making things in SH3D, however the rendering when compared to fluid designer an...by rijul » - 2 Replies
- 11862 Views
-
Last post by rijul
-
-
-
Disabled adaptions & other
As my wife is disabled, I am designing a bungalow that would be ideal for my wife, however, I am unable to find a 'wet-room'. What this is, is basically a no...by pooky2483 » - 6 Replies
- 10408 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
looking for office partiton
Hello, I am looking for a office partition model. something like this office partition : something that is 4' wide and 5' tall. Thank you.by tk1138 » - 2 Replies
- 12259 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Handicap rails
I do lot Handicap baths need some Handicap rails and walk in showers if possible. Thanksby REKuhlmannJr » - 2 Replies
- 10597 Views
-
Last post by Bubblobill
-
-
-
Cut glass
Hello! (I am new here, and my english is terrible so bear with me) I was looking at some 3d models like: http://imgur.com/a/08qB7 But I can't understand how ...by Skitzo0379 » - 4 Replies
- 11055 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Can't import OBJ filed with textures
Hello, I tried to import a few obj files into SH3D. THe folder I import them from contains both, the obj and the texture files. But when I import them into l...by saadjumani » - 4 Replies
- 10233 Views
-
Last post by Karoly
-
-
-
Creating models
Hi, is it possible create new 3D models in Blender? Or please which program to use for creating new furniture. Thanks a lotby shockwave » - 2 Replies
- 4586 Views
-
Last post by shockwave
-
-
-
Need some models please help
Hello all, first time member and having a go at designing some welfare cabins for a site I'm working on, its only a hobby but so far so good. I am after some...by cardifftomo » - 0 Replies
- 3970 Views
-
Last post by cardifftomo
-
-
-
How to create furniture with individually editable materials/textures/colors
How to change furniture with individually editable materials/textures/colors on individual parts of furniture. when i downloaded any "obj" furniture, there a...by bizusomoy » - 2 Replies
- 4479 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
-
Need triangular table
How can I get a triangular table and be able to manipulate its dimensions?by itsaplane » - 2 Replies
- 5552 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Looking foe models
Hi, all. I'm attempting to design a workshop in my basement and I need models of various power tools, benches, toolboxes and such like. I've been looking onl...by EricC » - 7 Replies
- 23309 Views
-
Last post by Groofgum
-
-
-
Rotating textures
Hi, srz for mz english, but is there any way how to rotate textures - not as object, but only textures?I see 0, 45 and 90, but sometimes i must to change it ...by czgeorge58 » - 2 Replies
- 6888 Views
-
Last post by Miker777
-
-
-
Total Confusion
Okay, I was on Trimble 3D Warehouse, and I found a model that I wanted to see the floor plan for but I can't figure out how to load it into SH3D to be able t...by Fawn » - 4 Replies
- 5990 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
SH3D Can't Read Downloaded 3DS Files
I downloaded some 3DS models from some of the websites suggested by SH3D, and my SH3D is telling me that it can't read the 3DS model, and that I need to sele...by Fawn » - 4 Replies
- 5992 Views
-
Last post by Fawn
-
-
-
Looking for office furniture
Hi, I am looking for office furniture. Can anybody help me to find any pages where is it possible to download fully working office furniture objects. Thanks ...by shockwave » - 2 Replies
- 6781 Views
-
Last post by shockwave
-
-
- 5 Replies
- 19890 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
-
Fluorescent light bar for ceiling
Hello everyone. Started using this program a couple of days ago. The reason for starting using it is that we are moving our workshop. I thought it would be n...by norseman » - 4 Replies
- 7871 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Background Image wrong Scaling
i just discoverd an issue...it's very irritating. actually i rebuild a skyscraper i have a very good floorplan and other informations to create a very precis...by Pixelwizard » - 2 Replies
- 9592 Views
-
Last post by Pixelwizard
-
-
-
Farm planning
Hi there, I'm making an plan of a vacation farm - the main building is finished, but I also have to create a large garden with lots of trees, bushes, fences,...by Binx » - 2 Replies
- 8665 Views
-
Last post by VeroniQ
-
-
-
Stairs/treppe DHH needed/benötigt
Hi all, I am looking for stairs like these 2: First one is a concrete stair with wooden steps (Betontreppe mit Holzstufen) Second one is a wooden stair made ...by fbehrendt » - 9 Replies
- 11228 Views
-
Last post by okh
-
-
-
Need Windows 3D models
I am designing for planning permission. I need to add these windows, which I couldn't find in the gallery. Window-1 Window-2 (Existing) From window-2 the mid...by SpringLeaf » - 1 Replies
- 8095 Views
-
Last post by bdfd
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest