3D models and textures
-
- Announcements
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 252 Views
-
Last post by aliceq
-
- Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 9032 Views
-
Last post by Kirl
-
-
How to create custom shelf?
Hi, I am quiet begginer with Sweet Home 3D and would like to design custom wooden shelf - how should I do this? Darioby ra_dio » - 1 Replies
- 4004 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Models for Brazillian houses
I use SH3D but I cannot find models for it like, for example, that "fashion" forniture found on market. Can any Brazillian SH3D user help me?by kokbira » - 0 Replies
- 6923 Views
-
Last post by kokbira
-
-
-
Export Textures / copy textures to other computer
hi, My husband and I are currently designing our house I have imported quite a bunch of textures to my computer. It's been a lot of work. Now we want to copy...by sth_Weird » - 1 Replies
- 9801 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Need a 3d model of a treadmill
Hi everyone, I have looked and downloaded several but they do not import into sweet home. Does anyone have a gym library of models or even just a treadmill 3...by homecreatornewbie » - 2 Replies
- 5388 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Importing new model issue
Ok so i posted a previous thread about trying to import a treadmill. I downloaded the file from some of the previous sites people have listed. It is a dae fi...by homecreatornewbie » - 0 Replies
- 3162 Views
-
Last post by homecreatornewbie
-
-
-
texture
bon voila je voudrais exporter un parquet dans les chambre comment puis je faire?by gregory2023 » - 2 Replies
- 5095 Views
-
Last post by gregory2023
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3154 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
New furniture
[@-)] Hello!! Would you please give me some links where I can download hole Furniture lybraries for sweet home 3D?? I'd like to extend the program!by Tschannen » - 9 Replies
- 6843 Views
-
Last post by Tschannen
-
-
-
Can't open furniture library
Can't open furniture library: Please help me!! What can I do? [:-/] I use windows 7 (64x) (( It is the Luca President new Furniture library)) [[-X] Thank you...by Tschannen » - 2 Replies
- 2944 Views
-
Last post by Tschannen
-
-
-
ROUND TOP DOORS
I wont a door like the photo. With a round top, rustic. my home are with this doors. How i do that? Thxby costyboy » - 1 Replies
- 3937 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
what is a texture library and how to make it..so that i can mass import multiple textures in one go
Hi, how do we make a texture library containing multiple jpeg images that can be imported into sweethome3d in one go... how do we make it.. thanks in advanceby rohitverma » - 3 Replies
- 5971 Views
-
Last post by Tschannen
-
-
-
1970s furniture and textures
Does anyone know of a website that has 1970s style textures and furniture?by LydiaV » - 1 Replies
- 3122 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
British style models
I am writing a story set in England in the 1970s, and I wondered if anyone knows of where I could find British style textures and models. I am particularly l...by LydiaV » - 0 Replies
- 2787 Views
-
Last post by LydiaV
-
-
-
Bar furniture
Holla, friends! I'm new in this thing, so i'm asking for help. Maybe someone knows where i can find bar furniture? It's more like home bar Thanksby bang66 » - 1 Replies
- 6616 Views
-
Last post by JackWatson
-
-
-
The Undertaker
Hi guys, I am looking for The Undertaker (WWE Superstar) 3D Model but can't find one [#-o] , also searched 3D Warehouse, plz help. Thank you in advance. [\:D/]by JackWatson » - 0 Replies
- 2629 Views
-
Last post by JackWatson
-
-
-
Gate with door - looking for.
Hello I looking for gate with door. I found same gate only. Do you know there I can find it? Only OBJ format.by chuck0 » - 3 Replies
- 7382 Views
-
Last post by chuck0
-
-
-
problem with import and texture problem
i have the problem when i import a texture( so they must look) and so it looks when i import this I can select the file from the importer but what the proble...by Carina2011 » - 5 Replies
- 4047 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3729 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Project on browser
Hi , there is any way to run my 3d project on a browser ???? I make my home and want to post it in my site there is any way to do it ????? thanks Mikeby mifos » - 1 Replies
- 2873 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Pioneer (1800's) Objects
I am trying to visualize a farm for my book, and Sweethome3d is helping me with that. My only problem is finding objects from the 1800's. Can anyone help me?...by mdermott » - 2 Replies
- 4245 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 1 Replies
- 3044 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
Help finding a 90 degree staircase
Hi, I'm really missing a 90 degree staircase in SH3D. Anyone who knows where to find such a modell that easily can be imported?by jasan » - 1 Replies
- 4511 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
good source of 3d models
Hi, http://artist-3d.com/ some good free 3d models there i have tested following 3ds models..they are importable in sweet home 3d and no problems... [Link re...by rohitverma » - 5 Replies
- 4898 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Doors depth
Hello, can you please advise with the following problem? I have magnetism turned on in the preferences and when I add from the standard catalogue the "Open d...by kolar.jan » - 1 Replies
- 4552 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Light Diffuser
Hi, I am trying to create a ceiling which has florescent lights behind a diffuser. Although I can create semi transparent panels to cover the Fl Light, I don...by connomar » - 2 Replies
- 4414 Views
-
Last post by connomar
-
-
-
unregular-box
Is there any box you can change angles to make any shape ? Or an other suggest how to build ground/land of grass with different levels ? I have found Box and...by lvedin » - 6 Replies
- 4098 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Make your own 3D objects
Today I discovered a program to make your own 3D objects: www.3dtin.com. It works in your browser and can be used to make rather simple objects. You can expo...by hansmex » - 3 Replies
- 4423 Views
-
Last post by Sajmmon
-
-
-
I Need Your Help "About Service Hatches"
I built a building with Service hatches (To simulate Massive Building Frames) Everything is OK, looks as real frames, but I have a problem with interior, on ...by PRETORIAN » - 4 Replies
- 4438 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
3D Models - Need Help!
First of all I want to thank you for such good soft. My Question Is (I'm new user for this product and do lack experience) When I'm Importing the furniture (...by PRETORIAN » - 7 Replies
- 3842 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Bay Window
Could you please tell me where I can find 3D Bay Window with 90 degrees, sort of like a box window outside the wall. I could not find on the web... Thanksby fanyam » - 7 Replies
- 7704 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Kitchen "island" and computer peripherals
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find kitchen "island" and computer peripherals? TIA Nanuby cnanu2000 » - 1 Replies
- 6316 Views
-
Last post by cnanu2000
-
-
-
3d models of ikea
Hello, i use sh3d to create a model of my new house and there i am searching for models which looks like the great cabinets of the big furniture store ikea. ...by walterschmitz » - 3 Replies
- 29226 Views
-
Last post by macfrog
-
-
-
SciFi
Hi, I'm looking for 3d models and textures appropriate for Star Wars/scifi houses. Any links? Garrettby barefoottourguide » - 1 Replies
- 4583 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Can I amend a SH3f File?
Have just started using SH3 to help a local sports club design a new layout for its' facility, and must say it is brilliant. However I am using a free equipm...by RogerE » - 2 Replies
- 3493 Views
-
Last post by RogerE
-
-
-
Where can i download furniture free??
Hello, thanks for this excellent app, i like beucase is very easy use it. Im finding furniture for Sweet home, i have all models of this page from contributo...by Alv20 » - 7 Replies
- 14544 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
- 2 Replies
- 4323 Views
-
Last post by idanfis
-
-
More OBJ models
I was doing a little gooooogling and ran across this site http://www.polantis.com Just registered and downlodad 20 MB of Ikea . [:">] obj models imported to ...by polo2010 » - 16 Replies
- 24494 Views
-
Last post by luxray8910
-
-
-
Crown Molding - Baseboard
Hello - I am new to Sweet Home 3D and am really enjoying using the program. I am wondering how I can create a crown holding to use on cabinetry and ceilings,...by lumsdencustom » - 1 Replies
- 9122 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
Attachments Re: Transparent (glass) furniture??
Some time ago I found out that there are some transparant material names. WIthout using the D-option, these are transparant. I use them when building all kin...by hansmex » - 3 Replies
- 5169 Views
-
Last post by socrate_54
-
-
-
Invisible cylinder
I am using the invisible box and now try to do a similar one but as a invisible cylinder - I check the box mtl and obj, compare the invisible box's mtl and o...by polo2010 » - 2 Replies
- 5116 Views
-
Last post by polo2010
-
-
-
Stupid newbie question
How do I download the textures available at LeMog? I don't see a download option anywhere. Does one have to register, if so how, all I see is a place to sign...by Mystic_fool » - 12 Replies
- 7979 Views
-
Last post by Mystic_fool
-
-
-
POCKET DOOR
Hi all, I'm using this amazing program for my home. Actually I'm stopped. I don't know where find a pocket door that hides in the wall. Where ca i find a mod...by flashman » - 4 Replies
- 5432 Views
-
Last post by Mystic_fool
-
-
-
Looking for construction libraries and symbols
I need more staircase configurations, and electrical symbols. Are these available from Sweet Home 3D, or is there somewhere I can download them from? Thanksby Mystic_fool » - 10 Replies
- 12522 Views
-
Last post by Puybaret
-
-
-
bright objects
I would like to create objects that have the property light intensity. Now I have created items with google sketchup and exported to obj format. To create a ...by maurorog » - 2 Replies
- 3411 Views
-
Last post by maurorog
-
-
-
can't find 3D Model
hey, (i'm new here) i have search alot on google, on www.sweethome3d.com, i've visit all links i found on this site, but i can't find a 3D model of a speaker...by YourNightmar3 » - 11 Replies
- 10715 Views
-
Last post by YourNightmar3
-
-
-
+4500 High resolution textures for free.
Hi there, almost 5000 high resolution textures can be found at www.plaintextures.com (wood, paper, fabrics, asphalt, doors and many more...) Enjoy!by plaintextures » - 6 Replies
- 10965 Views
-
Last post by plaintextures
-
-
-
How about sharing textures?
So far, this website features a very useful 3D models download page , to which every user can contribute. I suggest you do the same with textures. I have pho...by Dingenskirchen » - 8 Replies
- 26533 Views
-
Last post by plaintextures
-
-
-
MODEM WIRELESS AND PROJECTOR
I'M MAKING A LAN HOUSE IN 3D BUT CAN NOT FIND A MODEL OF MODEM WIRELESS, PROJECTOR, OR AN AIR-CONDITIONING. CAN ANYONE POST THESE MOBILE TO SWEET HOME 3D?by snuffyrj » - 1 Replies
- 7697 Views
-
Last post by hansmex
-
-
-
Removing objects from library
Is it possible to remove objects from the library once I've imported them? I thought I read somewhere that it was possible, but I can't find where I read it.by Frador2 » - 7 Replies
- 4488 Views
-
Last post by Frador2
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest