Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

This topic has been viewed 87543 times and has 83 replies
Thread status: Active
Share your snapshots made with Sweet Home 3D here [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
Miker777
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 7:30 pm
Country: UK

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by Miker777 »

Hi Aeowyn
Lots of good work in that collage, lots of hours too, fair play to you.
Did you had to stop at 9B5b2S because you ran out of colors? [;)]
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by MartinSK »

Tudor castle alt.2 is my favorite...
I saw it as a first project I came here to SH3D sites...
But I had no profile here that times. So it's my pleasure to comment it now.
And changes......as I said....it was not an attack.... :/
Martin
User avatar
bdfd
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by bdfd »

20111017-5B.4b is my favorite because there is one floor.

Oh my poor back with all these levels... [:))]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
User avatar
AeowynFraser
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 am
Country: Lancaster, CA, USA

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by AeowynFraser »

Today I have updated the collage.

Image

As you can see there are now a total of 13 homes, three of which are one level (20111017-5B.4b, 20130728 Atrium, and 3B2b1S Bungalow). [:))]
Image
Miker777
Posts: 426
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 7:30 pm
Country: UK

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by Miker777 »

WB Aeowyn
Liking those strip windows in the last bungalow,may have to steal that idea at some point m8 [;)]
I dont recall seeing the tudor with the round turret, i'll go look for it.

Mike
User avatar
AeowynFraser
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 am
Country: Lancaster, CA, USA

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by AeowynFraser »

Here, let me help you find it. [:D]

A house I've been working on

It was actually the starting point of Tudor Castle version 2, both versions listed as the Tudor Castle Rethink.
Image
User avatar
AeowynFraser
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 am
Country: Lancaster, CA, USA

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by AeowynFraser »

Updated collage! [:D]

Image
Image
User avatar
AeowynFraser
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 am
Country: Lancaster, CA, USA

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by AeowynFraser »

Here's an idea, came up with this with my friend, that this could even work as a small bed and breakfast inn, maybe with a very few modifications that is... [:)]

Maybe I'll come up with a new file of this? I don't know. [:))]
Image
User avatar
AeowynFraser
Posts: 557
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:02 am
Country: Lancaster, CA, USA

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by AeowynFraser »

Modifying this to become a Bed and Breakfast Inn is turning out to be quite a chore (an understatement in my opinion)... maybe because I've added another floor? Maybe I should start again on this idea - without the new floor, or maybe I should just forget the whole idea and scrap this file?

At present, I've got it to the point it's an even bigger "monster" than my Tudor Castle Rethink (134.3MB compressed!), and I've only really done work on the main floor (and still have a ways to go to be complete with it) and got the basic outline for the new floor!

Image
Front Aerial screenshot.

Image
Back Aerial screenshot.

As you can see, I didn't even clean up those two screenshots - firstly because this project is still in a horrible work-in-progress condition, secondly because I didn't want the program to seize up like it did when I got the screenshot for my Tudor Castle Rethink, and lastly because I'm tired. [:))]

If anybody wishes to take a look at this behemoth of a project, you're welcome to do so and I've added a link to the file below. If anybody has any suggestions on any other improvements/modifications, I'd be happy to hear it. [:D]

BednBreakfast20170209
Image
User avatar
bdfd
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa

Re: Two-Story Double Jack-and-Jill Home

Post by bdfd »

At present, I've got it to the point it's an even bigger "monster" than my Tudor Castle Rethink (134.3MB compressed!)
See my previous answer. [:(]
If anybody wishes to take a look at this behemoth of a project, you're welcome to do so and I've added a link to the file below. If anybody has any suggestions on any other improvements/modifications, I'd be happy to hear it. [:D]
Perhaps Something like this for the upper terrace...

Image

[:)]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest