Art school

This topic has been viewed 52070 times and has 32 replies
Thread status: Active
Share your snapshots made with Sweet Home 3D here [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Hi there.... I am back here to show some new pictures.... I love the @enkonyito's plugins for rendering. I think he made great job for sh3d. But now I try to do it new way. I bought a license of renderer named Thea render which is able to combine CPU and GPU engines and have plenty options to create great pictures. I try to combine sh3d modeling and Thea rendering now. And here are my first results. I remodeled the Art school project a little in sh3d...Then I use some new tree models and textures of Thea and tried to find the best look for my pictures.
The only one postproduction effect I use was "lens flare" effect of PICSART in some pictures. You can compare to my previous....
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
bdfd
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa

Re: Art school

Post by bdfd »

Great Martin ! [=D>]

I like the first for the light [B-)] and the third with the water's effects... [:x]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
VeroniQ
Posts: 886
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:01 am
Country: France

Re: Art school

Post by VeroniQ »

Incredible, Martin! It looks so realistic, like real pictures.
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Thank you @bdfd...my pleasure @Veronique.....
Here is the new one of the statue in the park.

Image
User avatar
Xiste
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm
Country: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by Xiste »

A very interesting project, Martin, and some outstanding renderings as well!

Could you tell us (me) a bit more about Thea?

Which version of Thea did you buy?
How do you export a SH3D-file to Thea?
Will Thea recognise light sources from SH3D?
How does Thea perform compared to the built-in renderer?



Xiste
User avatar
bdfd
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa

Re: Art school

Post by bdfd »

In first, you can go on the website here

[;)]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
User avatar
Xiste
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm
Country: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by Xiste »

Hi Mr. bdfd!

I revisited the site, but I could not find a chapter that had the answers to my questions.

I think I'll just patiently await Martins response. [;)]

X
User avatar
bdfd
Posts: 2614
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 am
Country: LILLE, Les Hauts de France, Western Europa

Re: Art school

Post by bdfd »

...but I could not find a chapter that had the answers to my questions.
Hi,

What better than a forum to find everything ! here

By chance and with your eyes, you'll find martinsk... (like I did) [B-)]

Regards.
[;)]
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
VeroniQ
Posts: 886
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:01 am
Country: France

Re: Art school

Post by VeroniQ »

You may find some answers about photo-renderings in the interesting interview of Martin in the Sweet Home 3D blog. But bdfd is right, this forum is not exactly the place to talk about Thea.
User avatar
Xiste
Posts: 269
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm
Country: Oslo, Norway
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by Xiste »

Hi VeroniQ.

Nice blog! Lot's of interesting stuff in there, but unfortunately nothing that answers my questions to Martin.
But bdfd is right, this forum is not exactly the place to talk about Thea


I see. I didn't know that. I was just thinking that the best way to get his opinion about Tea was to comment his Thea renderings.

Sorry.
Have a nice weekend


X
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest