Art school

This topic has been viewed 52061 times and has 32 replies
Thread status: Active
Share your snapshots made with Sweet Home 3D here [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
User avatar
AdeleAlli
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:13 am
Country: Italy

Re: Art school

Post by AdeleAlli »

Thank you @VeroniQ thank you @bdfd....
I have more free time now....so I came back for some creations. I have to say that sometimes I open forum and watch some new projects but have not much time for comments. I am so sorry. But I don't ignore. [;)]
@Cec I hope I will create some interior too.... We will see what will happen... [:-/]
Now I have a lot of new exterior pictures for you.... First is the 'drone made' picture of the complex....
Image
hope you ejoy...I have nothing better for you now.
Martin
Maybe I am repeating myself, yes I think it is, but I love your design! This art school is amazing! I can not believe that the renderings are done using sh3d :D.
Can you tell me how did you create the poster image, this one?

Image

I love it! :)
aikianwar
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:04 pm
Country: maroc

Re: Art school

Post by aikianwar »

I LOVE IT
User avatar
MartinSK
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am
Country: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Art school

Post by MartinSK »

Hi @AdeleAlli.... the first renderings of this project were made by sh3d renderer but the next were made by Thea render.... That was the reason why I stopped posting my projects here on forum because some users had a little problem with it. The 'poster' picture were made by PicsArt photoshop in combination with photo editor Polarr /font/. I still produce some projects based on sh3d but I use the Thea render for renderings. But you can see it only on my small personal facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MartinSK.sh3dthea/
Bye Martin
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest