Sketch-A-Graph type of hinge deformation

This topic has been viewed 6424 times and has 11 replies
Thread status: Active
How can I do this? [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
User avatar
Daniels118
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:04 pm
Country: Italy

Re: Sketch-A-Graph type of hinge deformation

Post by Daniels118 »

You forgot the "sweethome3d_" keyword after "_and_". For example:

Code: Select all

g sweethome3d_hinge_4_and_opening_on_rail_3_bottom_96_9_9_9_9_164_165_166_166_444_443_668
should be:

Code: Select all

g sweethome3d_hinge_4_and_sweethome3d_opening_on_rail_3_bottom_96_9_9_9_9_164_165_166_166_444_443_668
Here the fixed model.
User avatar
Keet
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:13 am
Country: Netherlands

Re: Sketch-A-Graph type of hinge deformation

Post by Keet »

You forgot the "sweethome3d_" keyword after "_and_". For example:

Code: Select all

g sweethome3d_hinge_4_and_opening_on_rail_3_bottom_96_9_9_9_9_164_165_166_166_444_443_668
should be:

Code: Select all

g sweethome3d_hinge_4_and_sweethome3d_opening_on_rail_3_bottom_96_9_9_9_9_164_165_166_166_444_443_668
After creating the Murphy Bed I figured it would have to be something like that. I found that sometimes the 'd' on my keyboard fails to accept the keypress so I thought that would be the problem but I managed to forget the 'sweethome3d_' part there too once or twice before everything worked [:(]

Thank you for fixing the model so I won't have to go through it again!
Dodecagon.nl
1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest