Build wall onto another wall

This topic has been viewed 1368 times and has 1 replies
Thread status: Active
How can I do this? [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
Post Reply New Topic
VincenzoCappelluti
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:36 am

Build wall onto another wall

Post by VincenzoCappelluti »

Hi,
how can I build a wall onto another wall?
I need this because I have colored wall tiles up to a height of 240 cm, while I have nude white walls up to 270cm.

Thank you.
Vincenzo.
User avatar
hansmex
Posts: 4027
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am
Country: Netherlands

Re: Build wall onto another wall

Post by hansmex »

1 - use Levels (see Help) and draw two walls
2 - even easier - use Modify Walls -> Modify Baseboard and make the entire wall "nude white" (all 270 cms) and add a baseboard 240 cm with coloured tiles

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest