Disable / Hide objects in plan while showing them in 3d?

This topic has been viewed 1762 times and has 1 replies
Thread status: Active
How can I do this? [img]http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/flags/en_small.gif[/img]
Post Reply New Topic
zeusweb
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:50 pm
Country: DE

Disable / Hide objects in plan while showing them in 3d?

Post by zeusweb »

Hi,

is it possible to hide an object (-group) in the plan, while still showing it in 3d View?

Background:
I have a room with a slope ceiling, which I created as objects.
Now I want to see the ceilings in the 3d view. However, they block/hide everything in my plan view, so I can't edit my furniture...

Thanks for all tips and hints!

Regards,
Nico
sjb007
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Re: Disable / Hide objects in plan while showing them in 3d?

Post by sjb007 »

Alternative: Create a new level at the same elevation. Put your ceiling objects on this new level, and make sure the level is "above" or after, the level with your furniture. Then select "Display all levels" in your 3D view. Now you can work on your furniture in the plan view without the ceiling objects being in the way. However they will still be displayed in the 3D view. If you have additional levels that you don't want to be visible in the 3D view, you will have to hide those levels - Ctrl+Shift+H is the shortcut for that I think.
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest