small icon

This topic has been viewed 3388 times and has 1 replies
Thread status: Active
Don't speak English or French? Post here your questions but no guarantee you'll get an answer
Post Reply New Topic
sso
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:59 am
Country: Saudi Arabia

small icon

Post by sso »

hi
All the icons are small, and I cannot see it, who can I make it big
thank you
User avatar
Puybaret
Posts: 9440
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:00 pm
Country: Paris, France
Contact:

Re: small icon

Post by Puybaret »

Try suggestions in the FAQ Texts in the furniture catalog are not displayed correctly or icons in the toolbar appear very small on my computer. How can I fix that?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
Post Reply New Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests