Very willing to provide translations in Simplified Chinese. How exactly can I help you?Today, the Beta 8 updates the help in English and French and translations in almost languages (see updated links in the first post of this thread).
Traditional and Simplified Chinese translations are still missing. If anybody want to help, Chinese speaking users would surely appreciate your contribution.
Sweet Home 3D 7.2
This topic has been viewed 257344 times and has 90 replies
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
There's a nice Translation Guide that describes how you can create translations.
Dodecagon.nl
1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
The translation guide is mostly useful to start a new translation.
As I finally tried to update Chinese translation from words existing in Sweet Home 3D + some very cautious use of web translation tools, it's almost ready (except for posture names) and I mostly need YGYL to check if it's ok. May I write you directly?
As I finally tried to update Chinese translation from words existing in Sweet Home 3D + some very cautious use of web translation tools, it's almost ready (except for posture names) and I mostly need YGYL to check if it's ok. May I write you directly?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
Yes, my email is [email protected]The translation guide is mostly useful to start a new translation.
As I finally tried to update Chinese translation from words existing in Sweet Home 3D + some very cautious use of web translation tools, it's almost ready (except for posture names) and I mostly need YGYL to check if it's ok. May I write you directly?
I'm not sure if you can receive a reply
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
You and Emmanuel have wright.If it were only that simple [:((]
I've tried to find a general formula but I've fail (until now).
A possibly workaround could be to have a specific prefix for fixed part (only one) on every adjustable model prefixed with sweethome3d_fixed_[part-name] like sweethome3d_fixed_exterior-frame
which could be used as references for YXZ.
I could also to add another custom property to roof windows and, to plugin, a deformation listener but this will produce a significant slowing of the entire program.
So, at that moment, I will let it as is.
With/Without this I'm wait the final 7.2 release to enjoy discovering the news [:x]
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law
When all else fails, read the instructions. Murphy's Law
If you don't like "AS IS", DIY. Dorin's law
When all else fails, read the instructions. Murphy's Law
If you don't like "AS IS", DIY. Dorin's law
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
Hello,
Here's the last beta of Sweet Home 3D 7.2 (I hope).
It provides last translations (thanks YGYL) and improvements in the 3D view handling.
Moved objects should now better follow the mouse cursor along the horizontal axis, and I also added the ability to rotate the selected piece of furniture in the 3D view when you press Ctrl + Shift keys before pressing the mouse button to rotate it (alt / option + shift under macOS). Thanks for your tests.
Here's the last beta of Sweet Home 3D 7.2 (I hope).
It provides last translations (thanks YGYL) and improvements in the 3D view handling.
Moved objects should now better follow the mouse cursor along the horizontal axis, and I also added the ability to rotate the selected piece of furniture in the 3D view when you press Ctrl + Shift keys before pressing the mouse button to rotate it (alt / option + shift under macOS). Thanks for your tests.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
No need for that. If a part doesn't have a deformation string it should stay where it is, 'simple' as that. Only the deformation parts should move.A possibly workaround could be to have a specific prefix for fixed part (only one) on every adjustable model prefixed with sweethome3d_fixed_[part-name] like sweethome3d_fixed_exterior-frame
Dodecagon.nl
1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
I'm going to try it. The previous beta worked quite nicely as well.Here's the last beta of Sweet Home 3D 7.2 (I hope):
Dodecagon.nl
1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
The final version of Sweet Home 3D 7.2 is out with a few more corrections in 3D handling.
Thanks to all for your feedback and your tests [:)]
Thanks to all for your feedback and your tests [:)]
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D creator
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2
HI Emanuel - how long before it's on the Mac App Store please?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest